16. Weekends

Morning on saturday, the class were gathered in front of the school gate in wait for the girl to arrive.

It was 8 in the morning and everyone wore their casual clothes, talking to each other or quietly standing or sitting on the sides.

That was where the designated meet up will take place and as everyone waited for the last person, a black car parked on the side. Everyone looked and as the door at the backseat opened and the girl descended out.

She wore some red baggy hoodie jacket clean white shirt inside tucked on a high waist black tight ragged jeans and red shoes. Her hair was put into a (your fav hairstyle) and the usual lollipop on her mouth as she walked towards her classmates.

Everyone gawked for a couple of seconds over her appearance until another person came out.

A man with burgundy hair and golden eyes. His face covered in black surgical mask and covered in green jacket.

His eyes moved to the number of students before eyeing her. "Make sure to come in time." He told her flatly, taking out a phone and a black leather wallet from his pocket and handing it to her. "My contact is in there. Make sure to keep it with you. And there's money here in case you need to purchase something." He gave her few more reminders as if someone a mother would tell their kids from going out on a camp for the first time on their own.

She took the phone and nodded. "Of course. Thank you." She replied before putting the phone and wallet in her pocket.

"The guard will be watching from a distance. Make sure not to spout anything unnecessary or not only you, but your classmates will be in trouble." He softly reminded a little threatening, patting her head lightly.

She nodded lightly, plopping out the lollipop in her mouth and sighed. "Of course. I know my own limits." She replied.

"Good. I'll come back after meeting. Enjoy yourself." He went back in and she decided to gave a short wave from the moving vehicle before turning back to her classmates on the other side of the road.

Mina and Kiminari as fast as flash gave her an embrace. "I apologise for my tardiness." She told them.

"We're good. Waiting for you is worth it!" Mina giggled. "You look so good on those, when did you buy them?" She asked.

"I didn't. They provided it for me." She replied.

"Well whoever chose this, they're plus ultra~" Kiminari praised, rubbing his cheeks to hers earning glares from other classmates.

"Okay, enough with that!" Hagakure stepped forward, pulling the said blonde away. "Me next!" Then she pulled the girl into a hug.

The girl could only tilt her head, plopping the lollipop back on her mouth. "We should probably get going." She told them.

"Yeah. Everyone, we should go! Hanging out with y/n and everyone outside hardly comes by. So we should make most out of it!" Iida, being the class rep spoke.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied enthusiastically as they began to walk in groups.

"Hey, ceiling bitch." Bakugo growled as he walked beside her.

"Good morning, grump blondie." She greeted back.

The man scowled, clicking his tongue as he placed his hand on his pocket. "Who the hell was that damn extra with you earlier?" He asked rudely.

"Yeah. He kinda looks shady." Kirishima added, looking at her past Bakugo's other side.

She hummed. "He's taking care of me." She replied.