11. Short Freedom

And two days had gone by. The same time that she'll be discharged from the hospital.

Just one day back, two men in black came into her room. Claiming that they had costudy over her to study her power. She knew what that meant, but quietly agreed as she was told she could still attend the normal school days.

As she got out, her homeroom teacher and other teachers came to fetch her, but those men in black in the exit prevented them from letting them know their place of operation.

They had no choice but to abide. But sadly couldn't rest their hearts to see the child go.

For three days, she wasn't able to attend school, it was because of the test that was done. The decapitation of her limbs took longer to recover than they had aticipated. So in order to let her go to school complete in the morning like nothing happened, just opening her insides was enough.

On the fourth day, she came into school to find her classmates looking at her with relief. She gave a slight nod of confirmation before fully coming in to reach her seat.

The girls quickly ran to her. "Where were you?! I visited the hospital a couple of times and the said that you were discharged three days ago!" Mina asked. Her voice croaked.

"I..." her voice was coarse and dry as tho she had a sorethroat so she decided to write it down not to create further worries from her classmate. I'm fine. I just had to run some test. She explained trying her best with her broken kanji. She needed to learn more about this strokes...

"Where?" Momo asked with a frown.

Laboratory.

The word got the ladies in a silent thoughts for a while. Laboratory? Does it have something to do with what she said.

"Oh yeah. The sport's festival is coming closer! Are you going to participate?" Asui asked, trying to find a topic to distract her.

She shrugged. She doesn't really know if her body could. She's pretty weak right now because if the regenerating process for the continues days she was experimented, chopped and opened up like a back pack. It hurt a lot. But she couldn't do a thing as she was tied and gagged to stop herself from screaming. That's how she got a sorethroat.

"Are you cold? What happened to your voice?" Hagakure asked curiously.

She just nodded over that. "It was really cold." She tried to speak out, coughing when she forced her vocals.

"You don't have to speak now, Y/n. Take time to heal your throat." Ochaco said.

She nodded. "Maybe recovery girl can help!" Midoriya suggested. "Let's take you there later."

She nodded again, hiding a shaky fist from everyone else. She already worried them with her past, she's not going to worry them with her current situation now!

Aizawa soon entered the class clad in gauze from head to toe. He looked at her with a sad gaze as she shook her head signalling him that she was alright before he started lessons.

Lunch later, Midoriya accompanied her to recovery girl to ease her sorethroat, which actually succeeded being able to heal her.

"Y/n. This isn't cold." The old nurse stated seriously. Midoriya was still with her then, looking surprise by the sudden revelation the old nurse said. "This is an excessive use of your vocal."

Y/n gulped the water she gave thirstily. "It's nothing." She replied casually.

"No it is not, child. We've already sent a complain in the city hall." The lady gently touched her cheek, creating little circles with her thumb.