34. Within the Walls

Not exactly how I pictured as their otherworldly entrance(I actually had less than 10 what ifs but idk, I can't portray it properly) but... to hell with it!

.

Rain started pouring inside the walls.

Considering the season, it is a mystery why it suddenly went from a sunny day to a sudden downpour but nobody seemed to have noticed this change in the season.

The bustle and hustle in the walls toned down because of the weather but there are still people working on the feild and within premise.

The taverns were noisy as it usually is. Filled with people laughing and drinking booze.

"I heard the scouts will be coming back tomorrow. What do you think?" One drunk man asked, putting his beer cup on the table.

The other hiccuped. "Ya think they did something any better?"

"I hope they did. My nephew went with them because he was moved by Commander's speech." Another from the next table spoke.

"Those scouts are pretty amazing now, aren't they?" Most of them started talking about the achievement of the scouts and the change in politics. The new queen and everything that are new.

Drip

.

.

.

Drip

.

.

.

Drip

.

.

.

Water droplet started falling from the ceiling wall of the tavern.

Nobody seemed to question that now because of the rain outside. However, after a few seconds the rythm pf the drops began escalating until a big portion of water fell into the ceiling that made everyone stood from shock..

With that water accompanied by three figures appeared on the room without prior warning.

Maybe the drops were serving as warning, but who in this world would think that dripping water would serve as a warning that human would fall off of ceiling walls? Children with hyperactive imagination would only assume such. And it's not everyday, a person would fall from an undamaged ceiling.

Cough soon followed.

And when it all cleared up, it appears that one of those three were someone they recognized. A girl with striking e/c eyes and h/c hair. She wore the survey corps uniform with another prototype maneuver gear.

A face that once stood beside the humanity's strongest. And the widespread chase that caused an uproar within the walls and up till now, it was still a well known topic. She even have different names from different districts.

'A suspected spy from another country.'

'Daughter of the famous Ripper.'

'The traitor of humanity.'

'The soldier killed by her brother.'

"Y/n Ackerman?" The name hardly escaped the man's drunken state. But he was sure that those physique were surely from the said female.

Shigaraki and Dabi stood up warily from the new surrounding, preparing their quirk, only to stop when the girl abruptly stood up and marched towards the drunken man.