64. Comrades

The protection squad couldn't follow with the large attacks both giants had been showing so they had to back away and wait for the outcome. Y/n also stayed still, getting off from being carried by Shoto while watching the titans engage in combat.

Of course, Eren had the advantage, considering that the female titan's arms had been deemed useless by Petra and the others as it hung on both her sides. All she could do was evade Eren's punches and kick him to gain distance. The male giant was able to pound on her, pushing her down on the ground as he roared in anger.

Everyone watched unknown whether to looked at Eren's expression in horror by how it started contorting oddly or wait. But as his eyes began turning around, the female titan's arms came back to normal, grabbing the male titan as she slipped off under him. Turning her body around and kicking him away throwing him off into the tree.

His back slammed on the trunk but quickly got up to lung at the blonde titan, planning an uppercut but it was able it move aside. Eren punched again, now with a forward punch, managing to hit the female as she rolled off quickly getting back up to her feet while the male followed with her unexpectedly tripping down. The roaring titan tried to punched her once again only to fail when she sprung away and the punches continued unfortunately unable to hit the woman as she gained back mumentum.

Y/n knew for herself that Annie was good at combat. Eren never have won against her which is a disadvantage. She watched her backed away, her eyes calculatively waiting to create a counter. And when she did, her right arm shelled into hard crystal punching Eren on his face as the arm passed through his mouth. Although that was a good blow, Eren was quick enough to move his body towards her, once again doing an under punch that caught the female titan's stomach carrying her up with his fist and flung her a few meters away as she sat on the ground. He roared again, following soon after in an attmpt to knee her head yet again she was able to run off.

Y/n moved. In an attempt to capture it as it tried to flee. However, she stopped. The e/c eyed female also did. Hand on the hilt of her swords watching as the blonde slowly raised her head and turned around.

Y/n's eyes widened. So did Eren's as they both stood frozen by her sudden action. She did her fighting formation stunt almost like she was giving away her identity as Annie herself. She raised both fist up to her face, one foot slightly raised while her body slightly slouched.

"What is she doing..." Y/n muttered to no one in particular.

But everyone were shocked to what had had happened next.

The tree next to Eren snapped and so did the upper half of his head flew off, leaving the mouth to his body.

Y/n watched the event unfold in front of her as the female approached the fallen giant body kneeling on the ground. She pulled its shoulder and opened her mouth already ripping her mouthfrom ear to ear with its disgusting flesh ripping sound and cracking of her jaw. Then she bit down to the nape, ripping off the flesh to reveal Eren's half conscious body.

"Eren!!!" Mikasa screamed approaching the scene stopping wide eyed as she hung on the strings with shock with what the female titan did.

It pulled him out of his titan form and ate him and ran away.

Y/n felt like all hell broke lose. Her mind went blank making quickly ran after the existence who was currently trailing far away. Her swords shined behind her, flashed in the air and tried to slash the nape, but its crystalized hand quickly covered her back making the blades snapped off.

The raven haired female was finally able to catch up with them also losing all reasons whilst attacking the giant female. Y/n followed beside her while Mikasa was forcing her blade towards its mouth. Then she hit the back of her knee, causing for her to fall on the ground while covering the back of her nape. She also tried to hit it but only to have both swords snapping because of the crystal covering her hand.