14. Getting to know your classmates 4

"You got permission?" Upon reaching the classroom door with an armful of snacks, Y/n was suddenly asked by Kirishima who met her at the door.

The girl nearly jumped in fright, but held her common ground, bitting her cookies. "Yeah. The lab approved." She replied.

"Guys, she's coming!" The redhead announced. Most of her classmates rejoiced.

After that night, Y/n wasn't able to sleep. She was rather agitated to the new people who have taken over the laboratory but she tried her best not to hypothesize. In the end, she lacked the sleep, but at least she wasn't tortured.

However, her lack of color made Midoriya worried again. He wondered how she was treated there and felt even more concern of how she was.

He wanted to stand up and ask.

.

.

.
Number 11th on line is Mashirao.

"Mashirao, I'm going to join you today." The girl stepped in front of him, her body tilted as she looked at him with wonder.

The tailman wasn't expecting Y/n's sudden call that he fell on his chair. "Y-Y/n. Really?" He asked nervously as he quickly stood up.

"Let's have fun today." She added. "I'm also pretty interested with your tail. How strong are they?" She decided to sit in front of him as some bag of cookie chip appeared out of nowhere.

He smiled awkwardly but soon has gotten over the shock as he accompanied her through the day being asked random questions that pops out of her mind about his tail and other things.

Y/n soon started teaching him some martial arts that she learned from veterans she's fought back at the barracks.

Ojiro was over enthusiastic about this as he followed her instructions and learned a lot. They started to get along well knowing that they're both experts in close combat and speciallizing in martial arts which is a good start.

As of now, he was already Y/n's favorite person among her peers. He doesn't overexaggerate, a little timid but he knows how to socialize well enough to match her humor.

From then on, they decided to have a couple of training time in order for Ojiro's growth on having more close combat experience.

After class, she saw Chrono'a car parked just on the side of the school. She could tell because of the plate number since it was all tinted black and she couldn't see who's inside.

Shaking her head tiredly, she realized that Chrono was a villain. Why would he get out of the car? He'll just expose himself.

"Y/n!" Before she could cross the street towards the car, a voice called out from the gate.

She turned to see Midoriya, seemingly to be catching his breath. "What is it?" She asked.

"Oh... I was... worried. Do you really have to go back to that lab?" He asked. His eyes were pleading her not to, making her feel bad for the fellow.

She tapped the male's shoulder lightly. "I'm good. I promise." She said softly.

"But... what recovery girl said! I can't be calm about it."

"They're doing what they can. And the tests aren't that bad anymore. Just some normal tests." Although she felt bad about lying, she had to. She didn't know what might happen but she's not lying when she says she's fine.

Midoriya couldn't ease up either. He must've been having a hard time coping up since aside from the teachers, he's the only one who knew what was going on.