04. Getting To Know Your Classmates 1

Another day blessed the school with the beautiful main character, Y/n, appearing to class to show her unearthly radiance at the same time was ruined by Aizawa's entrance behind her as well(nah, kidding. Who doesn't love dadzawa's radiance?!).

She made her way at the back seat and placed a hand on her chin, watching the start of class. After the roll call--which is deemed unnecessary since all 21 chairs had been filled out-- he opened his empty lesson plan and spoke.

"Nothing much for today but all of you will try to improve your physical bodies in order to expand your use of quirk. That is all." He tiredly and quickly told the class. "Now everyone, on your PE uniforms. We'll be heading outside."

After his announcement, everyone eventually stood and made their way out of the classroom. But what surprised everyone was her walking beside the explosive blonde. They thought that would be over when they separated for the changing rooms, but it wasn't really.

The girl's behaviour once again caught her classmate's attention.

"What the hell are you doing you damn extra?" He asked her laudly.

She flinched from that unexpected scream aimed to her face, eyeing the blond as she tilted her head confused. "You were quite a strong presence. But I didn't know your mouth is this strongly loud as well." She replied.

Gasp was heard on all corners of their classmates, some tried hardly to stop their laughter. And Bakugo, being Bakugo wasn't the least bit pleased.

"So what?! Who cares about my mouth and stop walking with me, bitch!" He exclaimed. Now stomping with both hands on his pocket

"How rude. I've never met anyone as loud as you, except that coward of a commander--"

"Did you just compared me to a coward?!"

Well that was quick. Y/n thought as she rolled her eyes. "No." She replied tiredly.

"Chill now, Bakugo. You shouldn't be that rude." Now Kirishima paced with them, placing the girl in between both men as they walked.

"Oh, look at this turn of event! You actually have a friend." The girl patted Bakugo pitifully.

"Shut up, ceiling bitch! Shut up, shitty hair!" He roared at both.

Y/n and Kirishima now looked at each other, then back to the pouting ball of grenade. She gave a short empty chuckle, placing an arm to Bakugou's slouched shoulders and pulled him closer. "Look, I know it's hard to accept that this stranger is walking with you. But worry not, for we'll be knowing each other for the day." She explained.

"Fucker, get your damn hands off me!" He tried shaking her off, but was futile and only caused him to have his neck coiled around her even more, his posture now lower but even more closer to her, making a couple few of students envious of that affectionate closeness from the new comer.

But why?

"Oh. You're quite a lively pup. It's very amusing." She sighed. "Look, I have a new assignment. And you're the first one on my list." She explained.

"Wait what?" Kirishima asked confused.

"I'm ordered to get along with everyone. And to fulfill that, I will accompany each or groups within 24 hours or probably just until evening." She said.

"Cool! Then you'd be around Bakugo for the day?" Kirishima asked, signs of excitement written on his face.

"Correct." She said.

"If you fucking want to get along, then stay away and don't bother me!" Bakugo exclaimed, hoping to remove her strong arm that was around his neck.