60. Call

I had a dream...

I was touching someone's chest...

It's weird.

But I was touching Levi's chest for a reason unknow to my consciousness.(he's wearing a shirt btw. In case you're gunna think he ain't wearing any-- begone thot!) Lmao.

It's the most memorable dream I've ever had-- except when I dreamed separately about the titans invading my city while I hid in the sewers and was still found and... yeah... at least not eaten.

.

.

.

The set time and date for the 57th expedition were announced to be the day after tomorrow when the new recruits had arrived.

Before coming here, they were briefed about the incoming plan for the expedition. Now after days of not meeting with their old classmates, Y/n was pulled around the young recruits for discussions and simply to spend time with them.

She almost had no time to go and teach her students despite the fact that Erwin had approved that they're ready for the field.

Y/n was on the opposition, but since her standing had no right for declining, she could only give them a piteous look. Not like they'd die easily but, they might.

So right now on the last day before expedition, Y/n regrouped her otherworldly students in the field of the forest for the last time. At least, in preparation before they would have to face that gruesome sights again.

"Tomorrow is going to be the start of the 57th expedition. As you may know, commander Erwin already gave you a thumb's up over your skills. And honestly, you may not make it." She sighed, making her future classmates gulp from her sudden negative and blunt admittance.

Well, she isn't lying. They may really die.

The girl clipped a stray hair from her ear before continuing to speak. "As per commander's orders, we will be a new formed squad. Although it may not sound good, considering I'm just a recent graduate and all of you are newbies as well." She placed her hand behind her and turned to the forestry. "We're going to be a protection squad. As you've seen your positions, we will surround the center rear. Although it's the safest, but once surrounding flanks had been destroyed, we'll  be engaging as well. It is a classified information where Eren Jeager's position will be, so hopefully no one would tell anybody about this."

"Y/n, you really don't have to worry that much about us. We'll do our best to survive." Kirishima told her with a grin on his face. Trying to keep a calm facade but he was quite afraid himself.

"Indeed. We have special abilities to at least protect ourselves from what might come." Iida added. "We are aspiring heroes. If we couldn't help our very own friend this way, how could we ever call ourelves that?" He asked.

"Iida is right." Midoriya smiled. "We can't afford to see people get hurt, no matter what kind of enemy we'll face."

Y/n turned to everyone of them. They were looking at her with determined eyes yet there was still the hint of fear. Understandable.

"Well, if things go bad, Todoroki could always freeze them so we can run." Kaminari scratched the back of his head and chuckled awkwardly.

"You're right." Y/n let out a soft smile that set the group off. "I'm being anxious. Because I'd rather want you to go home complete and happy, than experience something you weren't supposed to have. So I'd like to apologize for what's about to come." She told them.

"Y/n," Aizawa started as he looked at the girl. She looked back at him questioningly. "You're a great person, so no matter what you'll choose to do I'm sure you always put someone else's sake before you. Which is why I trust you with this." He explained.