Q & A

So I've noticed questions that needs answering or not-- well anyways, some questions that may or may not answer your curiosity lol.

Because I may  or may not include it in the story.

1. How did Y/n ended up in another universe?

Time travel?

Nope.

Just a dimensional drift that is caused by the 'author who doesn't have any idea what to do with Y/n's life so she just made it magically conplicated~'

No, really. But anyways. Because of the dimensional drift, Y/n, who was luckily in the core of the portal(body of water) was sucked in and was taken into another world.

2. How did the villains found out about her?

Sum traitor we got there? Lol nope-- during the reporter's school infiltration, Y/n was already taken to the hospital and the report of a certain 'Y/n Ackerman whose quirk was somewhat like quick regeneration' happened to be taken by Shigaraki during this time. He took interest and there, they already knew Y/n.

3. How is the physique of her crystal armor Titan form?

Just as big as Annie but is clad with crystal armor. The armor is a little bit limitted. She has breast plate, that dress thingy and that arm plate as well.

On her char dev'ment, I'm planning to make it a full body crystal armor.

4. How did the nomu deafeat her titan form?

Y/n's titan form is indeed strong. But the girl isn't experienced in mobilizing her titan form. Since in her original body, she could use all her heightened senses. But the titan form for her is a bit limited since she never remembered that she used it before(preparing for char development by the power of friendship!).

5. You're also wondering how her stomach was ripped apart and created a hole in her chest?

The nomu passed through her belly and by the nomu's size that attacked her it ripped apart. Then he passed through her chest as well. I saw the nomu's claws were sharp so I too k the opportunity to do just that. Sorry for not being too descriptive on the fight scene lol(bacause I didn't want to be damn violent).

6. Why did Y/n told her weakness to almost everyone(the nape slice thing)?

Y/n, being a soldier know that titan weaknesses aren't a secret to everyone back in the barracks. It was a common knowledge to her world so she couldn't help but disclose that info(one of her mistakes, I know).

7. Why am I letting Beakman-haul as a guardian?

Nothing in particular, just wanting some hottie as a sugar daddy(don't kill meh).

And since this is a fanfic, I might manipulate his character as well because I also don't stan abuse.

8. How is Levi feeling after his sister-cousin's 'death'?

Dead inside. And he's acting as he usually does.

But every night, stern, cleanfreak and thug like captain Levi would stare up the starry or cloudy sky. He'd speak with them like they're still there (Isabelle, Farlan and Y/n) with four cups of tea in front of him. One for each of them.

9. Who is her mother--(joke idk who too) Why did Kenny leave her to Levi? And how does she think of her dad?

As Kenny told Levi on his death burnt self on the third season...

He's not ready to become a parent.

Y/n still loves his dad though. Because she knew that he became a father to Levi for at least a short time. His teachings on 'how to survive' was also passed onto her. Harnessing her fighting skills while keeping the old ways is one of her way of being connected with both Kenny and Levi.

10. Will Mineta be love interest?

You know the answer... no.

11. How's Y/nology Club?

They're doing fuckin fantastic! It has now 5, 890 and counting club members branching over UA and other schools in Japan(middle schools and high schools included). The founder credits goes to:

President: Kirishima
Vice pres: Mina
Secretary: Kaminari
Treasurer: Jiro
(Their position are just made up by themselves)

Soon followed by core members:

Hagakure
Mineta
Momo
Ochaco
Iida
Midoriya
Ojiro
Sero
Then the rest of the class became automatically members(includes Dadzawa and All might).

12. Will there be love interests on the villain side and other school?

Yeah, why not?!

13. Anymore questions? Hit me on the comment section(not literally smack me alright?!) And I may have the answer in my prophetic keyboard warrior typing style technique!