39. Hello... sir?

Everything went quiet.

The two villains stood in front of them clad in cloak demanding to hand over Y/n was the target of everyone's focus.

"You two..." Pixis once again appeared in the scene. Hands on his back as the soldiers made way. "Why did you break the protocol? Didn't I say that this will also affect Y/n's chances to be cleared." He explained.

Dabi hummed. "Why do we have to care about that again?" He asked.

Well that's true. Why would they care for their enemy? But still, Y/n did plead for their safety here so they have a debt to pay.

The commander sighed. "Then we have no choice but to arrest you." He signalled his people to move forward. Geared with their guns, the same position was set played in front of them.

It was identical to how they were welcomed by the military on the first day. However, now, it's only the two of them against these quirkless soldiers.

The raven smiled smugly. Blue flame soon devoured Dabi's arms. "As we've said. Bring Y/n here while we're being really nice." His beautiful fire danced larger and larger as everyone watched in shock.

"W-what is this?!" Soldiers began to rumble from both shock and confusion.

"Is it really true? These guys are devils?" Some even asked.

"Sir!" Eren exclaimed, coming forward preparing to bite on his thumb to transform into a titan to fight.

Levi raised his arms to block him, making the younger stop from going further. "You want Y/n? Then you're going to have to go through me." He glared at the two, preparing his gun and aimed at Dabi specifically, seeing the flame in his arm as dangerous.

He then shot the bullet, but within that span of second yet once again another hooded person appeared in front of them, using its crystalized arms to block the bullet.

However, it wasn't the end. Pixis, gestured an open fire, making the soldiers to begin to pull the trigger and shoot bullets as well. And during those onesided fires, another soldier with burgundy hair stepped in with a dark leather book in his hand. Unscathed because of a transparent blue shield that was covering the villains on his side.

The fire in Dabi's arm still flickered. Watching them carelessly wasting bullets despite being unable to even land a hit to anyone of them.

Everyone were freaked out. But they didn't stop firing in fear that once it ends, they'll shoot back.

Stop!

The command rang into everyone's head. Despite it being in disbelief, they were sure that the voice belonged to someone very familiar. Someone of power they wouldn't dare oppose. And specifically, the new queen.

The new queen, Historia Reiss, stepped forward. Her blonde hair tied into a bun clipped to her crown. Red cloak covered her shoulders delicately and within her cloak was her loose gown followed by it's long hem behind her.

Her blue eyes looked around the room to see everyone before she made another step forward.

Phantasma, who stood beside the now three hooded people yawned. Undoing the telepathy quirk he used to make everyone hear the Queen's ignored shouts because of how loud the gunshots were.

When everyone literally stopped, they watched her make her way forward. "This is supposed to be a celebration of our victory." She said as calm as she could. "And that... is what you should be doing."

"But your majesty. There are intruders!" One of the soldiers said.

"There's no need to worry." Historia announced. Then she turned to Phantasma and the cloaked figure who's arms that was clad in crystal, nodding meaningfully.