68. Treason

It was a quiet evening. It was Y/n's favorite thing in the world as she sat there in the roof with her eyes glued on the stars above. It would have been better with her brother but he's currently busy with paperworks.

However right now, Y/n felt like she couldn't digest the dinner she had and she felt like she was getting nauseous while staring up at the stars.

She wanted to throw up right now.

"Something bothering you?" A bored voice asked while the girl remained staring straight into space.

"Why are you awake?" Y/n glanced at Aizawa before looking back at the space through the far wall.

"I' not the only one." He responded.

"What's wrong, Y/n?" The entirety of his students with him also sat with her on the roof.

The girl looked down to her fists before opening her lips to answer Kirishima's question. "Do you guys know me?" She suddenly asked.

The eight of them were quiet for a moment before Midoriya spoke. "Well, of course, you are our squad leader." He responded nicely.

"I see." Although the answer wasn't what she was looking for, she didn't bother.

"So, what's plaguing you damned brain, ceiling bitch?" Bakugo asked.

Y/n still couldn't get used to his given nickname. "My father is a criminal..." she started. "And I wonder what will happen to me if I become one too." She admitted.

"Why would you become one? Knowing you, you wouldn't even disrespect your superior, you know." Iida told her.

The thought made the girl chuckle lifelessly. "Right. Why would I become one exactly..." she muttered, more to herself than them.

Aizawa looked at his future student sadly. "There are many kinds of bad people in this world. But we can narrow them into two specific types." He started. "One is the where you do something bad, that make you look bad because of ill intentions. Two, is where you do something that people classified as something bad but you knew you did it for something good."

"I may not know what is making you think this way." Aizawa lied. "But keep in mind that we will support your decision."

The girl quickly stood up. She sighed and smiled after. "Don't support me. Although, I appreciate the gesture but this is my choice. For now, let's focus on how we'll get you all home." She told them.

"We'll figure that on our own. And a certain someone told me that fate will randomly choose the best time for us, so it's really just a matter of time now." Aizawa explained.

Wind blew through the roof as she looked at the group in front of her. "Is that so? Then that's great. You should tour wall Sina while you're here. This place is the most luxurious one among the three walls. Although half of it was destroyed, but you'll make do with it." She explained.

The group smiled at each other awkwardly for a moment before the girl urged everyone to sleep. At least seeing this people's faces and having to talk to them for a little while made her feel a bit more at ease for a moment.

But the small smile slowly disappeared. The girl sat on her bed quietly. The room felt suffocating despite the windows being open.

What to do?

Her mind was getting more painful. She was afraid as tears started pouring down her eyes as she hid herself in her knees. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." the girl continuously chanted in her croaked voice. Saying it as quietly as she could. "I'm sorry... brother..."