10. Alive

Soon after, All Might finally arrived. But as he looked at the lying corpse that Midoriya confirmed to be Y/n's titan form, the symbol of peace was enraged.

He fought the nomu valiantly as the three strongest students aided him as well namely Bakugo, Shoto and Midoriya.

The three were also mad about what happened, also helping all might with the nomu until the heroes arrived to help.

Everything ended just like that while both heroes and students watched the immobile body of the giant that began to slowly steam off.

Everyone clenched their fist by how badly beaten the body was. It looked cruel. Too cruel for such a young child to die.

Some of them began to cry. But as they were saddened about the girl's loss. The giants nape began to move. Y/n finally woke up and started struggling from her control system. The giant's attached hand twitched and everyone were shock. It's e/c eyes opened as well as its irises moved.

She ripped open the back, gasping for air from the steamy giant's back, coughing from the smokes before her eyes turned to her classmates and teachers.

Their eyes met hers with a look of both shock, wonder and disbelief. "Why are you crying?" She asked seriously, removing the flesh from the titan that stuck to her skin, finding some friends were in tears, she's even surprised to see Bakugo and Shoto's side eyes red from holding their tears.

Even the teachers were in disbelief. "Y-you're alive?!" Midoriya can't help but scream. "But the nomu struck your heart!" He said.

She sighed, leaving the titan's body as it melted away. "Well, the only way I'd die is when the enemy cuts my nape with two swords." She explained, pointing to the back of her neck. That's why our weapon is designed with two swords. She wished to add.

"Your injuries as well! They're all healed."

"Didn't I say that I heal quick? Especially when I turn into a titan. My body gets repaired which heals me instantly." She explained. "Even if that nomu cut me in half or tear me apart. As long as my head and torso are intact. I'll live."

She turned to everyone who began to wipe their never ending tears. "Y/N!!!" Everyone cried, embracing her all at once.

She felt her body squeezed from the crowd as she smiled genuinely. Everyone was so kind. "I'm sorry for worrying you guys." She apologized. "And thank you for having me as a part of your class."

Everyone still cried to the sentiments..

The girl started feeling dazed by the heat she experienced inside her titan form and now surrounded by everyone. They looked at her with shocked expression once again. Her nose began to bleed as she coughed blood.

It was really hard to breath as she felt her weight pulled her down by the help of gravity. Her eyes giving up on her and collapsed on the floor.

Everyone cried her name.

.

.

.

She woke up after two days. Her body recovered enough strength as her classmates began to visit.

Aizawa went to visit her alone after that, giving her some news about what happened in USJ. Her abilities were exposed in the government that science didn't want to let pass, pressuring the school to hand her over for experimental purposes.

When he told her this with a heavy heart, Y/n looked up at him and smiled. "I guess, this is a retribution for my previous crimes?" She said calmly. But to him, it was heartbreaking. As his teacher, as an adult, as part of her guardian and as a hero. He felt like he failed her. "I should enlighten my classmates as to who I am and what kind of monster I am as well."