22. Snack Break

After the second phase of the game, the students who won gathered to listen to the next announcement.

Midnight of course, explained that this time, it is going to be about 1 on 1 battles. She began to give guides on what's going to happen and showed the match ups on the screen.

Y/n did felt bad that Ojiro was manipulated during that time that he did not realized it until he said that he was quitting including anothe 1B students that was part of their team.

"I'm sorry Mashirao, I didn't know you were brainwashed up until the end of the game." The ex-soldier pressed her hand together apologetically as soon as Midnight finished up to let other students play another games.

The blonde tailman only gave her a smile and some headpats. "It's fine, Y/n. It wasn't actually your fault. I just don't want to go further knowing that I didn't use my abilities." He explained.

"But still... If I know I would've talked with Hitoshi about it." She replied sadly.

"No it's okay. If you really want to make it up to me, you could always teach me other combat moves that you know."

She nods. "Sure! I'll definitely teach you about it!" She enthusiastically told him. "You're still so amazing, Mashirao. I'm sure people have seen your courage and I'm proud of you."

The boy laughed. "You sound like an older sister, Y/n. As far as I remember that you're still the youngest among us first years." He pointed out.

"Well, I did live with grown ups most of my life." She chuckled. "Anyways, I'll have to think about the moves I'm going to teach you."

"Sure thing! I'm starving, wanna go grab some bite?" He called out.

Y/n nodded, her face brightening from the topic of food which Ojiro could only helplessly smile from looking at how cute she was.

The two went back to the area of their class and grabbed their lunch having a couple few more chats until Kiminari and Mineta approached her.

"There you are, Y/n! We've been searching for you!" Kaminari called out in relief.

The girl turned to them, biting on her new pack of chocolate chip given by the business class while she was walking on the hallway.

"What's wrong? Something happened?" She asked.

"You should join the other girls now. Mr. Aizawa said that you're going to have cheer battles with other class."

"A cheer battle?" Y/n tilted her head ignorantly. "What's that?"

"Oh, just come with us. Yayaorozu already prepared the uniforms." Mineta told her.

"Oh, okay." The girl turned to Ojiro to excuse herself. He nodded back.

"Guess we'll see each other in the field." He waved and left first.

Y/n turned back to the pair who was calling for her. "So, where are the other girls?" She asked.

"They're in the changing rooms. You could just ask them for the uniform there." Mineta explained.

Y/n could only nod and make her way towards the said changing rooms.

It was that moment that she knew... she fucked up.

"What are the doing?" Aizawa asked an obvious shock that was masked in his sleepy tone sounded.

"Huh, what's this? Class 1-A is full on fan service folks!" Present mic's voice rang into the air.

Y/n covered half her face with the yellow pompoms in her hand, her face as red as a tomato. With all her efforts to refuse wearing this damned skirts and crop top, she just couldn't decline the puppy dog eyes the women are giving her.