66. Culprit

Crystal armored titan preliminary form

M'kay, since most of you seemed curious to an actual Y/n titan form so here you are, I tried to doodle it

M'kay, since most of you seemed curious to an actual Y/n titan form so here you are, I tried to doodle it. This is her first level titan form, just ignore skin color, hair color, hair length and eye color if you have some other customized colors since what I only want to show is the form.

Idk how the muscles are placed so it's prolly cringey if you have the grasp of muscle anatomy. But anyways, here you are~

.

A couple of seconds have passed and the boys decided to let go of their disbelief and instead, observed her biological father.

Coming up to one conclusion...

And that was...

They seriously look nothing alike!

While Kenny looked like a built in sociopath and crazy with that smirk of him while trying to kill his daughter, Y/n was just more... dutiful and serious than him.

"So they're not planning to get me? That's actually new." The man hummed as he looked at the number of children and one adult in front of him.

The girl sighed, making her way back to her neglected horse which is surprising, since it didn't run away from the gunshots at all. "They don't have to. You're not our problem and we have some urgent matter to do." She petted the horse's head gently.

"How sad, little runt. You used to like spending time with your dear father. And when was the last time we saw each other? Ten years?" Kenny tried to count it with his fingers but undoubtedly failed to do so. "Back then, you were such a little mouse who kept insisting to me that you're going to marry this  guy named Turban or something."

Y/n sighed. "I distinctly remember that I last saw you eight years ago and his name is big brother Farlan. Not turban." She explained.

"Ah, right. Farland, whatever." He went near and petted his daughter. "So, where's that midget of an older cousin of yours?" He asked.

The two had a few exchange of conversation. Meanwhile the group still can't get over the fact about what Y/n's father said... that she was planning to marry a certain new character named Farlan. Was that what she meant back then when she said she needed confirmation on her current relationship after someone confessed to her?

"He's just around. Being humanity's strongest." She replied.

Kenny laughed. "That guy became humanity's strongest soldier was the funniest thing I've heard in a while, y'know kid." He slapped her back a few times while laughing his heart out. "And a certain news came to me that you're the successor of the title commander when that bushy brow guy dies, huh?"