61. Don't Interfere

After recieving the signal waves quirk, Aizawa looked at the time and realized that it was probably the best choice. Which had him to call Hizashi first.

.

.

.

.

English period was extremely quiet. Self study as usual while everyone weren't as enthusiastic about it.

What could only be heard are sounds of book pages being flipped and pen scribbling on notebooks. Despite this, everyone didn't look like they themselves are stidying.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey, loudmouth. Lower your volume. Just how deaf are you?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yes... Aizawa's voice rang into his phone as a ringtone while everyone looked up surprised by the sudden voice that spoke on the teacher's table.

Present mic sighed and lazily picked it up to checked who was calling his phone. He didn't feel the need to answer anyone today but it probably be a must. However, as soon as the name shined on his screen, he was stood up. He blinked twice as the ringtone continued with Aizawa's voice.

He even rubbed his eyes before answering the call.

"AIZAWAAAAAAA!!!!" The blonde couldn't help but excitedly exclaimed the name. The class looked up at him shocked.

He heard a grunt on the other line. "That's me so lower your volume." The raven bluntly replied.

Present mic was on the verge of crying. But realizing that he was in front of Aizawa's kids, he held himself properly. "Where were you?! Where are the boys?!" He asked.

"You're in class, correct?" Aizawa asked instead.

Hizashi frowned. "Yeah. I'm currently in 1-A." He responded.

"How are they? They better not be slacking." The man sighed.

He sweatdropped as he watched each and every student looking back at him. "O-of course not! They're all studying well!" He said, awkwardly laughing.

"Is Y/n there?" Again, he asked.

The blonde turned to looked at Y/n at the back who met his eyes. "Yeah?"

"Good. Tell her we're about to go to the 57th expedition." Aizawa responded.

"57th expedition? What's that?" He asked.

Y/n stood up wide eyed after hearing him. That was the first and last expedition she at least had before coming here. Many of the scouts died as well because of Annie so it was at least one of the most tragic things her brother had to go through because his entire squad was wiped put during his absence.