06. Getting to know your classmates 2

//I'll make shortcuts for the others who's not really part of her harem. But yeah, everybody's part of the harem however, there are sum mains. Haha//

Another day came as the class questioningly watched why both Y/n and Bakugo entered the door at the same time.

Were they that quickly acquainted with one another? Just how fast is that?

The girl sat on her chair quietly, letting out a sigh as once again, her mind drifted back to the events that happened that morning. How Mitsuki-- Katsuki Bakugo's mother-- interrogated her.

Of course, she gave her good answers. But what shocked her was how the woman tapped her shoulders reassuringly and says: "You're qualified to be my daughter."

Her, who was dense enough blinked twice and chuckled. "No, I do still love my current family so I refuse to be adopted." She politely replied.

Just when the dragon's mom was about to explain what she meant, Katsuki pulled her away from his crazy mother as both headed quietly to school.

Now back to the current scenario, Bakugo was in a really bad mood after his mother kept ribbing him about her as a nice girlfriend, and the girl was in a really depressing mood--because she wasn't able to eat breakfast.

Both simultanously sighed. Kirishima took this an opportunity to make his way towards Y/n. "So, who're you going to know next?" He asked.

She looked up and gave him a half smile. "Next will be..." she thought for a moment, trying to remember the person she is supposed to be following today. "I beleive it's the invisible girl." She revealed.

"Meeee?!" The mentioned girl gasped, unknown of what expression she was portraying. But she did sound thrilled. The flying clothes ran towards Y/n suddenly enveloping her with a hug. "Yaaay~!" She cheered.

Iida started telling everyone to settle down after seeing the time.

Spending time with the invisible girl moved like a slow snail on the clock. Because the more Y/n knew Hagakure, the more she resembled how Mina pounds on her like a bear whenever she gets the chance to.

She noticed the girl's slight possessiveness on spending the day exclusively just with her but it wasn't really all that bad.

The sweet invisible lady is just as bubbly and easy to deal with than Bakugo would ever be.

She was introduced to the oddest things--not like being invisible wasn't odd enough but the pranks was just too adorable. Pretending to be ghost of all things and scaring some male on the locker rooms while she watched how they stagger out of the said room on their boxers and is now facing Aizawa's wrath for the prank that has gone overboard.

In the end, they spent their remaining time together on the reflection room to write a letter of apology and a promise to never do it again.

"For the love of wall rose, how am I suppose to write a letter they can't understand?" She asked, scratching the back of her neck troubled.

Toru laughed. "Guess mr. Aizawa didn't thought that one through didn't he?" She replied.

"Yeah." She sighed. "I never thought I'd have a day I'll write a letter of apology."

"Why not? You've never been pùnished before?"

"That's not it. I was punished before. But my punishment is like running lapse, doing stable chores or cleaning the whole quarters." She placed a palm on her cheek, waiting for her friend to finish.

"Wow. They're more physical on your place. But maybe there's still a punishment like that here. Not many areas in this place have stables. But I kinda want to ride on some horses!" She excitedly squealed.