25. Explosives

*Insert the 'IDK what's happening in my head so I'll just lay down like a crocodile and bite people who tries to wake me'*

And to our darling dear, KimikowoTakahashi

Thank you for coloring and giving life to my sketch! This blondie version, lighting and the soft strokes of palletes are so smooth. It looks awesome! 💕💕💕💕💕

I literally stared at it for minutes. Lol.

I mean why not?! It's really pleasing to my eyes. Hehe~

 Hehe~

.

Y/n and Tokoyami's match started.

The two looked at each sides before they gave a mutual and respectful nod to each other as they started the fight.

"Dark Shadow!" The bird headed male called out as said dark shadow emerged in his belly.

Y/n sighed. Preparing her fighting stance until her classmate decided to run closer to fight her. The shadow was the first one to attack as the girl summersaulted back to evade the weapon before lounging forward with the strength of her legs.

"The battle has began everyone with Tokoyami on the offensive! Who do you think will it be?!" Present mic's voice rang into the stadium full of excitement.

Being an Ackerman, Y/n realized that she was stronger than average that her strength managed to be on par with Mikasa and Levi. If she would brawl from irritation from Jean and Eren's daily dose of argument, it was a given that everyone will be writhing in pain after she sets her anger off.

She started kicking dark shadow forward continuously that whenever she was a meter closer Tokoyami would jump back. He sparred with this girl once. She gave him pointers on martial arts as well as everyone else during practice but those spars were never seen through the end because it was simply some guidelines she's instructing before being pulled by Bakugo for a match or Ojiro for pointers as well.

He decided that now was the time to see through their prolonged fight. He started working with Dark shadow by attacking her on both sides.

The girl hummed before retreating back. Looking at him glinting a proud look on her eyes when he started following her instructions during their practice.

She lunged forward again facing dark shadow who was about to slam itself to her but she jumped, landing on the creature's head and used it as a path towards her classmate, following the shadows back as she gave a side kick on Tokoyami's jaw, which apparently knocks him out.

"It seems that Ackerman regained her pride on this second round, folks! Expertly knocking Tokoyami with her expertly calculated combat skills!" Mic narrated at the end of the match.

Midnight raised her whip. "Tokoyami has has been K.O'ed. Ackerman advances to the semi finals!" She announced.

Cue that everyone started cheering for the girl's second win while the girl made her way to her unconscious friend and lifted him up in her arms carefully like a bride towards the medic who rushed in with the stretcher in hand. She placed him there before waving at them back to her own exit.