09. Villains

They reached the stop soon after. Everyone were in their hero uniform as Aizawa heartlessly confiscated the girl's sweets.

"You're not Sato. You'll still be strong without sweets." He pointed out.

She pouted, entering USJ to find the space hero waiting for them. Y/n stood straight, despite the fact that she's sad on behalf of the food she's yet to finish.

Since today was with Asui, she left everyone else and clung her arms into her, leaning her shoulders to her sadly.

Asui smiled, petting her head while listening to Thirteen, explain the basics. Not until something ominous came out of the foundtain in the center of the dome.

Y/n quickly shot up as she walked forward to find the dark mist where a couple of people descending. "Everyone stay back." Aizawa ordered as he charged into the number of people who he mentioned to be the real villains.

The girl was still curious. It was her first time encountering their enemy. The class were already in a state of panic.

"Can I ask permission to engage?" Y/n asked. Everyone looked at her but her eyes burned solely towards the villains on the foundtain.

"No! What I need is to ensure your safety! Now everyone, get out!" Thirteen lead the students towards the way on the exit.

But unfortunately, the purple mist appeared to block their way.

"We're here for All Might and a child named Y/n Ackerman." He revealed.

The girl could only hold the hilt of her sword as she stared intently to the man. Her bloodlust raging, but nobody noticed as it was directly at the cloud man.

"So it appears to be you." He said, pointing towards the girl.

She gave a little smile. "What rights do you have to call my name casually and without respect?" She asked firmly, at times like now, she has to imitate her brother Levi.

Arrogant because you're strong.

"Then fogive my remark. But you'll have to come with me."

There were more conflicts as Thirteen was damaged by the warp guy. Bakugo and Kirishima charged to him as well but to no avail, everyone were transported away.

Y/n felt her body falling, falling until she sunk into the water, swimming back up as she gasped for air just to find herself into the fountain where the boss man stood closeby.

"Oh, you're Y/n Ackerman, I believe." The man who has a handmask said with a dry voice.

"And I believe, you need some water." The girl replied. His voice sounded like a scratch and it made her ears itch from it's raspness.

He chuckled. "I see, you are a sarcastic kid." He said.

Since the water was shallow, she was only consumed until her thighs when she stood up. She frowned, unsheathing her sword. "What do you want?" She asked.

"They were actually right when they said that you were beautiful. Such a shame that you ended up to play pretend to be hero." He mocked.

She sighed. "I guess it's hard to talk to you." She replied, noticing a bulky big creature beside him and the cloud. It looked like a humanoid with a face of a bird. Morbid.

"Why don't you join us, the league of villains, Y/n?" He asked, spreading his arms wide into the air. "We can have anything we want!"

"Like what?" She jumped on the concrete to face him closer. She hasn't given him a real smile since she got here. "Can you make me human?" She asked.