03. Training

"I AM HERE!" All might's ringing voice spread through the four corners of the innocent classroom walls.

Y/n's eyes widened from the bulky man's sudden appearance. Nearly jumping off her seat and her heart almost somersaulted out of her rib cage from shock, planning to bring out her sword but remembered that she didn't have one.

"Everyone, wear your hero costumes and proceed to the training grounds, we'll be seeing the progress of your quirk!"

Everyone excitedly stood up while Y/n made her way towards All Might. "What's this hero costume, sir?" She asked.

The smiling muscled hero turned to her. "Don't worry young Ackerman, you've got yours as well!" He explained. "I think you should follow your female classmates, yours is in locker 44!" He explained.

She nodded. "Thank you sir." She instinctively gave the fist on chest salute before running off.

All might was a bit stunned by that gesture as well but didn't really think much of it aside from the fact that ot was quite a dangerously adorable stunts from the young student

"This is locker 44." Yaoyorozu pointed to the said locker.

She gestured a thank you before pulling the suitcase and opened it. For a moment, nostalgia began to hit her as the familiar colors appeared on the contents.

She pulled out the attire she had always worn for years, like something that was already a part of her skin. The buttoned blouse with the caravat similar to Levi's, while in the middle was a f/c gem brooch he bought and spent a year month of his salary that he gifted her when she graduated at the top of her class. How proud was that old man when he pinned that present into her caravat?

In no time, she was already in her Attire smoothly. Like it was a part of her after all these years.

The odm gear wasn't the same though. It was so small, but the maneuver trigger was still on the sword like it used to be and the gas tank was changed up into some type of mini boosters-- more modernized than how it was before. The blades were sheathed to her harness on both side of her waist so it would be easier to pull as it no longer had the heavy rectangular blade holders on both sides of her legs

She smiled sadly. Even the smallest holes from her uniform was patched up like a newly sewn uniform. The smell of titan's steamy blood wasn't there at all but it still felt like home when she wore the attire, together with the wings of freedom that was attached on the back and front chest of her jacket.

How much did she miss home?

She went out of the locker room meeting with everyone else. Once again, eyes swept through her way.

"Y/n, that's actually awesome!" Mina ran towards her with a tight hug, giving her more skinship than she has expected on her very first day of class.

"Thank you. But this is what I was wearing when I first met you all." She told her.

"Well it's more decent! Without the blood and all."

The h/cnette mirthlessly laughed a little. But the bits of awkwardness had her shy up that most of her peers found adorable. Especially when she was such a stern and cold person at first meet.

Mina hugged her even tighter. "That's so cute, Y/n! You should laugh everytime!" She screamed.

"Please no." Her e/c eyes looked away nonchalantly, trying to lightly push Mina as she felt more eyes staring.

"I see that everyone's here!" All Might announced himself in front of everyone. "We're going to be training your quirks with one vs one fights! Everyone, prepare yourselves and pick out the same number of who you're up against!" And magically, a fishbowl was in his hand with folded sheets.