45. Out of It

School days after the internship has now continued.

And if a lot of things has changed that day, the biggest change would have been the four students who were involved in Hosu's incident.

While it resumed surprisingly normal for everyone, Y/n became even more unapproachable than usual. She had been quiet and unattentive. Her mind was wandering through the window view unknown where her mind has been circulating through.

Everyone knew what happened and it was further explained by Midoriya why Y/n had to fight him. Everyone were stunned at the same time worried. They never knew Y/n could actually get that angry that it nearly caused her being accused of murder, or the thought that titans really eat people, cosidering how the villain wanted to eat her.

During lunch, Mina, who was her self proclaimer closest female friend in class couldn't take her silence anymore. Standing up and stomped her way towards the e/c eyed female. "Y/n Ackerman." She called out. The class turned to her curiously.

Y/n didn't blink. Only stared in a daze through the far window unable to notice the pinkette's call.

Mina sighed and gave her a sudden hug. Surprised by the unexpected approach, Y/n flinched and turned to Mina wide eyed. "Mina?" She called out softly.

"Finally!" The woman exclaimed. "You notice me." She said.

The other blinked twice. "Yes?"

"It's lunch already. Come on and eat with us! You looked like you haven't even eaten for days!" She complained.

"Apologies, but I don't think I have an appetite." She replied flatly.

"Come on Y/n. Eat with us." Mina pleaded.

"Yeah. Please, Y/n. We want to cheer you up." Uraraka went as well.

Y/n looked away unable to tolerate their pleading eyes. Although she appreciated the concerns given, it would be best if they left her alone even for a few days.

"I really am sorry but I'm not hungry yet." She replied. The class became quiet for a while showing their concern for her that she most likely didn't like.

"Y/n." A call from the door made the female looked at Aizawa who was leaning there. "Come with me." He ordered.

Standing up, Mina had no choice but to let her go as she followed Aizawa on the corridor. It was quiet once again. However, some students who passes by would looked at her either with curiosity, admiration or plain instinct.

The raven haired teacher sighed. "How are you faring?" He asked.

Y/n blinked, looking up at her teacher. "I'll do fine." She replied.

"Xythe told me you met your brother." He said.

Y/n felt her heart clenched the moment her sibling was mentioned. Inhaling deep, she looked down on her teacher's shoes instead. "Yes." She replied calmly.

"How did it go?"

"It was very sad."

"I'm sorry."

She shook her head. "You don't have to." She replied.

The two was quiet again until they were able to reach Nezu's office. The two entered settling in finding that All Might was there with the tiny principal.

"Your teachers said, you weren't feeling well so I took the liberty to call you." He said.

Y/n looked at him. "I apologize. I didn't mean to cause inconvinience to everyone." She replied.