43. While On Coma

"So you're saying that your partly responsible for her disappearing into this country in a day and a half with two other villains with her there, came back only to have the villains escaping and just when she came back in an obviously unstable emotional state, you let her fight against a really strong new villain without prior caution of her own safety and now, aside from the fact that Y/n Ackerman is introduced to the whole world by the damn media, she's also been in a coma for three days because of your negligence?" Aizawa, the father of all, carrying with him all the negativity in this world, faced the young hero with burgundy hair and hazel eyes.

"Yes, sir. Basically sums it up." The young adult raised his thumb up lazily.

"Shouldn't you just admit that it was all your respinsibility and not partly?" The raven haired hero asked.

Phantasma smiled in response.

"You know that this is all going to happen." Aizawa stated calmly.

He smiled as a reply again.

"If you knew, why didn't you stop her?"

"Because, if I did, half of the resident from that city will die." He replied. The heroes who were present tensed by this unknown hero's explanation. "To be honest, the original chapter that I read is that, I was able to stop her from engaging into combat, but in exchange of hiding her away, that giant would have berserked around evacuation areas without anyone being able to stop him." He explained.

"No one was able to stop him?" Aizawa slowly pronounced the words each with emphasis as he glared at the young hero in front of him. If someone can stop that giant, surely he can use the stored quirks he has from his random chapters. And by saying 'no one was able to stop him' means that he didn't participate from the very start.

Phantasma smiled again in response.

What's done is done. The older hero sighed, massaging the bridge of his nose. "You said she was able to go home right?" He asked instead.

"Yes, sir." He replied.

Currently being summoned from Hosu to UA by other teachers and pros, the young hero came to report to find out that he's getting punished because of negligence to his underaged intern who went into a fierce battle with a giant.

The story escalated because the media caught a footage from the start of the fight to that very astonishing finish. Although everyone who watched were disappointed that the villain(Reiner) managed to live this one out because of the nomu who stopped her and the heroes coming to his rescue, it was still a fight to remember in that city.

The people that Y/n managed to save from the evacuation area immediately became her instant fans second to their deep admiration for All Might. The Y/nology club also boosted up in a matter of one night.

Even now, debates quickly escalated that she might become the future symbol of peace and others opposed due to the fact that she showed violence that caused her enemy to lose his arms and legs. Others said it was necessary or that she was young and attending the prestigeous school will whip her into shape of a perfect hero and so on to the topic.

Y/n's popularity from the sport's festival was already a good crowd, but after the fight they dubbed as "Great Battle of Hosu", her popularity rose up sky high that the countries of heroes and villains couldn't help but either feel overwhelmed, motivated, afraid, excited or threatened.

That was the problem right now which is why the school summoned the cause of all these madness that's been happening.

"You watched over her, right?" Aizawa asked once again.