23. Beginning of One on One Battle

I got bored so I drew something (pic above).

Needs improvements because of my lazy half-assed line art and lack of imagination but that is somewhat like how I imagined your next level titan form to be once you would undergo character development. Lol. You can also do it in your human form so yeah.

Happy 60th day since I published this lol (Nov. 1).

ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!!

.

Y/n watched the first match ending. Although it's sad that Shinso lost even if she's rooting for him, she still happy that Midoriya also won since he worked hard getting here as well.

She began to walk out of class after sometime. Stack of snacks still in her hand as she ate on the hallways towards the bathroom.

Still on the endless hallways, she paused, seeing a man covered in flames on his face. She was amazed for a moment but soon bit down on her cookie.

Endeavor soon then turned to the youngster when he heard the crunch. "It seems that you're Y/n Ackerman, is that correct?" He asked as soon as he saw her foreign features.

The girl stood straight as soon as he said that. "Y-yes, sir?" She replied almost caught off guard.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked.

She shook her head. "I'm sorry. I don't... sir." The girl replied.

The flame hero frowned. He noticed her stern look not faltering no matter how intimidating he looked. Her eyes never leaving his' and giving the same aura as him that made him wonder why.

"I am Endeavor, the hero number two. Shoto's father." He introduced.

"Oh. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir Endeavour. As you know, I am Y/n Ackerman. Shoto's classmate." She introduced back, subconsciously giving her soldier salute to him.

He nodded. "I saw your potential from the race. Even if I saw that you didn't took the second game seriously, you still managed to get yourself on the final phase." He said, she simply stared back waiting for him to say what he wanted to say. "And you seemed to have been valued by your classmates, my son included. I was thinking that if you make it to the final round, I hope that you will not hold back and make sure my son realizes to stop his useless rebellion and use his fire."

Y/n blinked twice, confused that Shoto was actually rebelling. She frowned then. "Well, I do not plan on holding back. However, I am not sure I understand what you wish for me to do." She said.

"I just want you to fight hard. Nothing special." He explained. "Most of us heroes recieved your profile. You are an ex-soldier blessed with a good overall physical ability and a strong quirk. You are a professional, I think you'll be able to defeat all these amateurs."

"I am thankful that you have confidence in my abilities. However, I'll never do things that was ordered to me with such shallow reasons. Hence, I apologize to you sir in advance. But I only plan to have fun in this competition not to lecture someone else's son." She said flatly.

"Have you ever heard of quirk marriages?" He suddenly asked.

Y/n blinked twice tilting her head questioningly. "No. I have never heard of such." She replied.

"It's a very convenient way to produce offspring with the type of quirk you desire. When the two quirks mutate or even produce together, isn't it incredebly powerful?" He asked with a rather proud tone.

Telling her this, she started to realize what he's explaining. "Is Shoto perfect enough for you?" She asked him.

"Indeed. He's unexpectedly the best creation I have." He replied.