32. Patrol

.

Congrats to us on reaching this far. Lol.

Introducing, the Literacy hero: Phantasma(forgot to put dark under eyebags. Tis my Artsona as well).

 Tis my Artsona as well)

.

.

.

Y/n blinked twice after getting yet another vague answer from the hero she was interning from so she decided not to ask further. After all, he is a pro hero and a superior. It is not in the female's position as an intern to question everything despite being curious. She watched her open the milk carton and started drinking from the contents.

She followed what he did and drank from the small box just like how Katsuki taught her.

"What do you think of Hosu so far?" The hero asked.

"It's... busy, if I may say so." Y/n gave a look around again after her reply.

The hero chuckled. "Such brief answer. But it is true anyways." Emptying his milk carton, he stopped and threw it on the side of the side walk.

Y/n was surprised. "Sir, isn't littering a--" someone who was running passed her slipped on the carton and fell. "--crime?" Her mouth fell open from the timing.

Groaning in pain, the man hardly tried to stand up however, a kick instantly landed on his jaw that place him unconscious.

Y/n looked stunned from the unexpected 'display' of violence from her temporary mentor, however, she simply stared and didn't do a thing to stop him from bringing out the taser and completely making sure that he's out cold.

"There's the thief!" The police rushed towards the fallen man and quickly shackled him.

Phantasma picked up the milk carton again and started walking passed the crowd that began to form. Almost as though the young man did nothing but pass by, like a ghost? The girl didn't know why but it felt like something amazing heppened without anyome seeing.

"That was..." y/n followed from both amazement and disbelief. "How did you know he's a thief?" She asked.

"My quirk." he shrugged.

"Your quirk is premonition?"

"Well I wouldn't say it that way." He placed the taser back in his pocket. "I call it Random Chapter."

"What does that mean?" Y/n raised an eyebrow. Aizawa did say it was versatile, but never mentioned anything being random at all.

"If I get a new quirk, I get one within that day. If I get a glimpse of future written on the chapters then I get to stop the worse case scenario. Or if I'd get a weapon, it will just come to me. It's like a raffle draw. Depending on what I get to write from my subconscious, that's going to be the thing that I'll have."