02. New Student

"So you're telling me, you wear this unsightly piece of fabric as a uniform for women?" Y/n's eyes twitched in disgust as she pulled the skirt down behind her with utmost discomfort.

They were making their way to the campus hallways with the principal. The place was already empty as it was the current school hours.

Nezu smiled. "But, Ackerman, this is the provided uniform for everyone else in any high school around japan. Don't worry, it suits you." He explained.

"How vulgar. It would've been reasonable if not in front of many men." She grumbled. Finally irritated with the continuous rising of her skirt as she removed her gray blazer and wore it around her waist. The fabric at least added to hide more skin from her back.

She's seen nudity before her very eyes--credits to having indecent titans breach wall Maria-- and yes, she's bathed with others before and got naked on the bathroom but never has she went out wearing anything this shameful around majority of people.

She can't also argue that her titan form is barely clothed as well. But difference is, that was not even her body to begin with and it also lacks the reproductive parts that women should be wary of showing.

"I would usually be strict when it comes to uniforms, but for now, I will let it slide until you're used to it." The small principal says.

The girl simply sighed. Stealing glances to the white creature in formal suit. Still as shock when she first saw him. Screaming "a fucking talking white giant rat!" At the top of her lungs before she tried to jump off the hospital building 4 floors above.

It took five doctors to stop her from attempting suicide... all of them are injured, broken ribs and dislocated joints.

Reaching the large door labeled 1A on it, the adorable principal opened the door and stepped in, behind her the girl that fell from the ceiling of their class.

Aizawa stopped from reading his notes and turned to the small creature then to the girl who stood strictly straight behind him.

"I believe, that is not the proper way to wear your uniform, student." He started.

She huffed. "I do not wish to disrespect the uniform, sir, but I find it more unpresentable to expose my legs to public eye." She informed flatly and clearly, her stern voice made his brows twitch.

"You are in school and you must follow the regulation." He replied.

"I've memorized the facility's rules and it does not imply that I cannot use my uniform as shield to have more decent fabrics below me. It only states that I must wear the uniform and does not implement that I should wear it from where it's supposed to be worn."

Her argument left the class gawking. Who could possibly say that with school uniforms? But she's somehow right. Some students don't wear their uniform the way they were supposed to be worn and just worn it the way they want to.

Nezu chuckled and Aizawa massaged the bridge of his nose with a tired grumble. "This kid." He muttered.

"Now, now, Aizawa. Ackerman is just uncomfortable with the new uniform. I permitted her so let it slide for a while." The principal says. "Well, I just came here to lead your student. I'm going back to my office." He says in finality before leaving.

"Fine. We'll be having a new student today. As you all know, this girl is the one who appeared on our ceiling a week ago." He tiredly explained. "Introduce yourself, kid."

The girl walked towards the center, picked up a chalk and wrote her name in a foreign way, stood on the center of the podium. Hands on her back as she stood straight and firm which gave her some kind of aura that can intimidate the whole room. Her face serious but relaxed.