00. The Chase

First of all, ignore the hair and skin color on the cover page. It's just basically for cover.

And yes, we will focus on BNHA world than AOT's cuz that's where y/n just came from.

Love lots ❤❤

I thought my life was just fine when I woke up having been raised by the strongest soldier of humanity...

Despite being left by my father, Kenny, the ripper, I didn't even felt the hollow emptiness of having no parents. After all, my brother is with me...

The deafening hiss of odm gears shot on every corner of the place. All citizens looked up to see the continuous uproar happening in the roof of Wall Sina. Both scouts, garrison troupes and military police got together for one target...

That woman.

Her sweat trickled ominously as she made her pace faster, away from the number of scouts chasing after her. Somehow she managed to outrun even the strongest soldier humanity could offer, so she was pretty confident that she could get by that wall.

But everything isn't as simple as I thought...

Losing three years of memory... meant three years of having the deepest and dark secrets that will destroy the lifetime love and trust of everyone else...

Spy as she is, a treacherous creature blending amongst humans. She must leave, or she'll be caught like Annie!

She shrugged her head, shaking away the sweat that was blocking her line of sight until she heard a gunshot, losing her momentum and slamming her back on the roof rolling twice before she was back to her footing and continued to maneuver her odm gear, despite the pain that hit her waist.

She glances back, finding that even some punks on the ground was aiming at her.

She hissed.

She made a sharp right. At least the closest to the high wall, so she could at least retreat.

"All that, and you can't even catch a wounded girl!" She mocked. Not until someone appeared flashily into her peripherals. Instinctively raising her swords up to clash with the only man quick enough to phase her speed.

"Surrender now, you idiot!" Levi shouted, pushing his blade through her.

Why? Why me? What did I do to deserve this? Why do I have to sacrifice myself for people's principles that I never even understood?

How did I become a warrior?

The slow process of healing of the shot on her waist wasn't helping a bit that her shaky arms were pushed back, and the blade severed her shoulder. She pushed the blade away, but half of it remained on her body as she landed on the one of the roof, forcing herself not to cry.

"And then what?! Torture me on the verge of death? Wait till I heal back and torture me again?" She hissed back.

The shine on his eyes gave a pained expression. She's the only family he has left. And he knew what was going to happen, betraying the rock hard expression he was first expressing that made her chuckle silently.

“I knew it.” She whispered.

Levi once again attacked, giving a kick as she deflected, trying to trip him with her own feet at the same time, maintaining the balance from where she stood as blood began staining her skin.

Kicking him away, she once again jumped off the roof. Her strategy to hurry into the supposed escape route before more soldiers surround her. She maneuvered her gears again, the healing wound still pains her, but she had no other choice but to move ahead.