57. Spar After Dinner

Fun fact: Alexander Bean also known as Sawney is a part of a clan in Scotland who's said to have cannibalized more than 1, 000 people. He existed over 16th centuries ago.

Idk if Mr. Isayama got the titan's names from them. But yeah.

Anyways, RIP Sonny(imma keep the spelling this way cuz ya author is lazy) and Bean. Your sacrifices for Hange will never be forgotten.

*Reiner has been inlove with Y/n eversince they were kids. I hinted that shit through some chapters. But he's mentality is a big split which is why he's indecisive with what he felt today.

However, he still cares. Sometimes contrary to his actions but he really does.*

.

Hange has always been the happiest when facing titans.

Her dream:

.

.

.

To figure out every single thing about them and how they exist even without reproductive systems. Why is there a lot of them and why do they focus solely into devouring humans.

She thought she has that chance today.

After capturing-- befriending Sonny and Bean. Her beautiful titans, she thought she's finally had a start. She treated them with utmost care and cries when she hurts them as if she was the one getting hurt.

She saw them like bestfriends.

But one day, she came back to find nobody. No Sonny, no Bean. Only their steaming remains on the cold ground of the incoming sunrise.

Her scream of agony was heard all through out their base. She cried in despair as she didn't wish to part this early from her beautiful test subje-- no bestfriends...

.

.

.

"Noooooooo--"

"Shut up, shitty glasses." Levi grumbled annoyed.

"--ooooooooooo!!!!" Still Hange continued as she embraced Y/n's smaller built.

"I said shut it." Levi placed his feet on the side of the woman's cheek while trying to pull away his helpless sister who was being strangled-- squeezed-- snaked-- hoggled--.

Hange sniffled. "Levi! Y/n! Sonny and Bean!" She cried, grabbing Levi's foot and embraced it together with Y/n. (Ah, feel free to imagine. Lmao.)

"Dammit." Levi sighed now, shaking his feet off of Hange's tight embrace.

"Squad leader, I still need to drink my tea." Y/n sighed.

This situation... is awkward.

"Sonny, Bean!!!!" The woman wailed.

"Did your shitty brain forgot that we still have another titan?" The raven clicked his tongue. Her snots and tears was close to sticking in his boots and pants.

He will not let Hange slide if it did.

"W-we have one?" She asked like a child anticipating a candy.

"Did you forget that titan brat?" He asked, pointing to Eren who happened to be gawking at the current scenario at the dining area... everyone actually.

In that moment, her face brightened just as quickly, getting over the fact that she cried buckets as soon as she came into the headquarters because of the loss of her beloved titans.