35. Villain's Tour

Y/n stepped forward, hands place on both sides of her head.

"Wait." Dabi spoke, walking forward with the same gesture as Y/n. Pixis turned to the younger Raven and hummed questioningly. "What's your quirk--"

The girl quickly placed a palm on his mouth, just as soon as the word quirk was mentioned.

"Quirk?" The commander repeated.

The e/c eyed girl sighed. It's too late. She turned to Dabi and sighed. "Just behave yourself and stay with Commander Pixis. Else you can't go back home." She told him a little more or less a whisper that only the young man was able to hear.

"Why are you even being arrested?" Shigaraki came close as well still confused from the turn of events. Isn't she an aspiring hero? What's with the spy and threat to humanity? Some kind of drama? "Is this some kind of simulation? Rpg? What?"

"Hey! Don't disrespect the commander!" One of the soldiers shouted.

Bloody red piercing eyes glared at said man, making him step back from the intimidation. A normal response one would get when facing people like him. Y/n quickly blocked Shigaraki's eyes from glaring. She wanted to grumble in defeat.

She already wanted to confirm everything once the scouts come. But her two acquaintances are making things difficult for her. At this rate, they'll be shot to death if these guys wouldn't stop.

"This is annoying." Dabi murmured.

Should I knock these two out? Y/n wondered. But quirk-wise, She knew Shigaraki has the upper hand, considering how he decayed Aizawa's elbows. One touch and he could turn people into broken pieces. She doesn't know about Dabi tho. She haven't seen him use his quirk, but considering his burns, it could possibly related to fire or heat. Or just his childhood scars?

But oh, well. Considering that he's not afraid, he seemed to also have a quirk as strong as Shigaraki's.

She mentally sighed and stepped closer to Pixis. One of his soldier stepped forward as well to put the shackles on her.

"Are you seriously leaving us with that old man?" Shigaraki complained again. "I don't want to."

"Then you'd rather accompany me to the underground cell?" Y/n asked back.

Dabi shrugged. "Can't we just run for it?" He asked.

"Why would we run for it? It doesn't even look like these mobs are worth an hour to obliterate."

"Just saying. Our guide just got arrested, y'know."

"Then we should probably take our guide and make a dash for it."

"Ah, for the love of goddess wall Rose, quiet! Enough with your futile plans and just follow the rules." The girl exclaimed in irritation. The two really stopped.

In the first place, who would talk about their plans in front of the people who will catch them? But obviously, they had all the reason to be abnoxious. Because they had the so called quirks that people here doesn't have.

But at least the soldiers here have the fighting experience...

Pixis laughed. "Your friends are rather lively."

"They're not my friends." Y/n firmly stated. I won't be friendly with people who's helping Reiner. She thought still trying to keep calm. But as someone who knew the feeling of suddenly being taken to somewhere unfamiliar and possibly in a constant state of danger, she felt the need to make sure they go back...

"Well that hurts, Dollface. Would've traded the world for your friendship." Dabi shrugged.

"I heard you were also staying in some filthy lab. And now you're going to prison? Just how unlucky are you?" Shigaraki scratched his neck in irritation.