WEDDING BELLS RING LOUD!!!!

The bachelor's were having wild fun at the bachelors and it wasn't just the men.
The women in India were having a blast as well.

Even though sidharth used to be a party animal,but his woman changed him.
The more he was in presence of these naked sweaty bodies grinding up and down on a pole,more disinterested he felt.

As for vikas,he didn't give a fuck that its his bachelor party,he just wanted to drink,have fun and not with the women but with his friends.

Sid-Dude,why are we here???

Vikas-You know we lost the bet sidharth, they won fair and square and also isn't strippers the whole main line of vegas,what were you expecting ???
Women in sarees serving you tea?😄

Sid-Nahi yar par i was just...you known this used to be my life bhai.
And now i am just disgusted by it,i don't know why.

Vikas-I know,love brother. We both are locked for life..ye sb kahan hi sahi lgega.

Sid-Facts,waise speaking of love,what do you think the girls are doing???

Vikas*smiling*Don't need to think, i know.

He handed the phone to sid and the pictures he saw shocked him.

One was sana pouring a drink from up the table down into the open mouth of all the girls and the next were all of them in their skimpy nighties dancing to the tunes.

Sid-Uuufff ye toh rough housing chal ri hai yar.

Vikas-I know,let them have fun bhai.

Sid-Han but they are having too much fun,i don't like it.

Vikas*laughing*Tu kabhi toh jealous mat ho sidharth, khush hain na.
No one is cheating on you fir kya issue hai?

Sid-Abey cheating ki baat ni hai yar,but see they are out in a club in this picture and kaaya ne bodyguard se bhi mna kar diya hai...what if something happens???

He was behaving like a mom and vikas wanted to record and send it to k.

They can laugh about it.

Vikas-Tera pta ni par kaaya aur sana mere hisab se kisi bhi aadmi ko ghuma ke ghar chod aayegi,i don't think you need to worry.

Sidharth wanted to tell vikas that after the incident,this was the first time he was so far away from sana and she was in a potential unsafe area.

If his woman was some ordinary woman it won't be a problem.

But when you date a celebrity and people keep posting images with them or of them,it bothers the significant other.

Everytime he opened his phone,one more tag appeared.

Ek toh logon ki kya dikkat hai pta ni.
Sana ki picture hai toh usko kyun tag kar rahe ho yar.

Bechara subah se kabhi kisi ke sath,kabhi kisi ke sath dekh raha hai sana ko,toh dikkat toh aayegi na.

Sana might be enjoying but sidharth wanted to make sure she was okay,so without talking to vikas any further he just dialed her number.

Sid-Hello.

Sana*loud music background*Helllooooo...yea sidharth all good???

Sid-No.

Sana*alert*Whattt???Hold on let me find some silence and then talk.

Sana excused herself from the swarm of sweaty bodies and went into the room of the lounge that they booked.

Sana-Yea baby,what's wrong?