COLOUR ME CURIOUS!!!!

Note-You all know i believe in giving credit to those who deserve it.So to honour that tradition i would like all of you to stop reading broken but beautiful 1 or 2 by a writer with the name beiimaan.

It is word to word copied from a beautiful soul from another fandom..Kashish_J

The book is hers,and she deserves the followers and compliments so if any of you were reading that book or following someone like her stop right now.

Stop making wrong people famous.
Thank you!!!

Original writer has this story on india forums but her account on wattpad is by the name of Kashish_J

She is the one you should be praising and thanking.
The book is not on wattpad but you can read it on india forums.
The link will be in her profile.

Go ahead and do what's right!Report and unfollow anyone who copies someone's hardwork and worst of all pretends to be humble when you compliment them.
.
.
.

Sidharth was running like a mad man with vikas right behind him.
He wasn't listening to anything.

Vikas-Bhai shant hoja yar,i am sure she is fine.
Warna news wale sana ko nahi pehchane aisa ho nahi skta.

Sid-Tu phone kar dekh utha ri hai kya.

All through the way he was mumbling profanities at himself.

Why did he have to agree to her going back?
He imagined the same scenario in his head with 100 different outcomes.

This was torture.Vikas had the same look he had when he was dialing sana.

He was losing it now.

Vikas went to switch the radio on.

Sid-No...i don't want to hear anything wrong even by a mistake vikas.I don't have my heart in the right place right now.

I swear if anything happens to her,main is shehar mein aag lga dunga.

Sidharth was hysterical now.

Imagine a man already so protective imagining worst case scenarios.
Yup,epic fail.

He was trembling with anticipation of the first thing the medics will tell him.

Vikas watched as his brother was slipping slowly and he realized that he needs to do something.

Vikas called some one he knew in the police department.

Vikas-Hey Rajan,are you at the area of accident?

Oh great, i wanted to ask if the woman in the car was injured as well.

Sure.

Sidharth gripped the wheel so tight, his knuckles were white.

Vikas-Yea...oh.Yea we are on our way right now.
Yea thanks man.

Sid knows that face ,that is not his brother's good news face.

Vikas-He said they took her to the nearest hospital.

Sid-Fuck!

Vikas-But he also said nothing about it being serious..lets just directly go to the hospital and find out what all this is about.

He nodded and went to see if the demons in his head would finally calm down or not.

All he wants is for her to be unscathed and ask her what happened all of a sudden.

When they arrived at the hospital, sidharth rushed in and asked where sana was.

He was immediately recognized by everyone there and crowd was gathering.