KILLING ME SOFTLY!!!

You don't know this but the character graph of sidnaaz in this book is borrowed from my first os in book shades of love.You all loved the role reversal there so i decided to spin them off in a different story for you.

Thought you'd like to know.Waise that is set in future of this sidnaaz.
And a different theme ofcourse, but hain yahi personalities.

Happy reading babies!!!
.
.
.
You know when you can be absolute certain you love someone??
When their morning breath doesn't bother you anymore.
Which is what exactly is happening right now where sidharth is asking for a kiss but sana is screaming because she hasn't brushed her teeth yet.

Sid-Come on doll..its fine.

Sana *hiding her mouth*For you...you woke up before me and cleansed already...just let me go sidharth.

Sid-I will let you go when you will let me kiss you....I've let you sleep for 4 hrs while i woke up an hour earlier than you.

Sana-Mhmmm.

Sid-Come on love..its no big deal.

Sana-Bbebbebeeee...stop....i will be back soon i promise.

Sid nodded in No.

Sid-No.

Sana-Fine but close your eyes plz.

Sid huffed and said
"Fineee"

He puckered his lips and waited for her to kiss him but she threw sidharth on the side and ran to the bathroom while laughing uncontrollably.

Sid*shouting*You are so mean,you olaf.I am angry now.

Sana came out after she was minty fresh and jumped on him.

"The hell you called me"?

Sid*smirking*Olaf angel, ice princess is for media you know.

They laughed at that and sana lowered her lips on him and sidharth wasted no time in capturing them.

He kissed her gently at first but then she grabbed his hair and pulled him in and sidharth lost all control.
He flipped them over and let his hand roam around her back.

Sana was smiling all the while she was in his grasp.He is amazing at whatever he does.

They broke apart and sidharth joined their foreheads together to breathe for a while.

Sid*whisper*I wish you didn't have to go back to work in few hours.

Sana-Same pinch.

Sid-I wish you would be done with what is keeping you busy.

Sana-Same pinch.

Sid-I think i have a boner.

Sana-Same pin....wtf sidharth. 😂

She jumped away and he laughed and said
"I am sorry,i thought you liked honesty in your relationship"

Sana-Oh no honey,it ain't me...i know i am that good,so your boner is kind of justified "

Sid-Really?Who told you?

Sana-Well you ain't the first guy I've been with....you know so!

Sid was ashen face all of a sudden.

Sid-Me neither but i don't compare them to you.

Sana jumped to defend herself
"No no babe..i didn't mean it like that..i just was answering how i knew,that's all..what is there to compare...I've never been committed to anyone....so in a way you are my first"