SOMETHING OLD AND SOMETHING NEW!!!

Sidharth was not saying anything fast enough and that was causing sana to be more angry.

Lav-Sana actually.

She pointed a finger at her face and said
"I am sorry,i was talking to my man"

The sarcasm was dripping from her voice.

Lav-It wasn't his fault, i came unannounced and i know we have history but....

Sana-Listen sweetheart, i couldn't care less if its you.Its him with any woman at this time in his bedroom that would cause me to boil up.
So stop thinking you are relevant and go back to the portal you came from.

Lav-I think you should....

Sana started looking around and sidharth asked her
"What are you looking for"?

Sana-The part where i asked for her opinion.

He gulped and lavanya was visibly embarrassed.

Luckily, she didn't say another word and sana waited until she was out of her sight.

She tapped her heels impatiently on the floor and kept both her hands on her hips.

Sid-If you think i was cheating on...

Sana-Stop right there Mr...i don't think you fucked her if that is why you are implying, but define cheating for me plz?What was she doing here sidharth?

Sid-Calm down, i will tell you everything.
She came just 15 minutes before you came.

Sana-So when i called?
Sid-After that ofcourse, i won't hide it from you.

Sana-So you say,i mean you can say whatever you want now,i won't be able to believe it.

Sid-Don't do that angel,don't think too hard.You are already wheezing,you will have trouble breathing then.Plz calm down.

Sana-Calm down...oh yes calm down.Why didn't i think of that sidharth. You are a genius.

Sid-I mean it for your health my world.

Sana-Don't call me that,don't you dare give me that while i am mad at you.

He saw as she was walking and pacing and sidharth felt like his balls were in his throat.

I mean she was so scary when she is mad he was praying to stay alive when she is done.

Sana-So if i wouldn't have surprised you ,you would still have told me that she was here?

Sid-Ofcourse, why won't i.It was as surprising to you as it was to me.

She was still far away.

Sana*angry*She is...she was..i mean she is your first love sidharth. Does it really get over???

Sid*hurt*You can slap me if you want sana but don't you fucking doubt my love for you.She means nothing to me,nothing you hear me.

Sana looked at his actions to judge if he was in fact lying but he seemed very truthful.

Sana*sitting away and pulling her hair*You have 5 minutes before i flip,explain yourself right now.

Sid-She came and started apologizing because she says karma is hitting her now and she feels really sorry about how she treated me.
She is getting divorced and wanted to ask if we can be friends again.
That's it.

Sana-Sidharth, its not easy for me to not freak out right now.You can't let her in anytime she pleases...i hate that she thought its that easy.
It shouldn't be.
Everyone knows we are dating right?Then what the hell???