I JUST GOT LUCKY!!!!

With everyone busy with their work,Sana's birthday was like a much needed break for everyone.
While kaaya and sidharth were busy planning a kickass birthday party for her,Shriya was instructed to protect their cover so whenever she gets suspicious shriya is there to distract her.

But needless to say,she was aware something is up.
She didn't have much time to think if its about her birthday though, because sana was never the kind of person to enjoy her birthday.

One more side effect of growing up mentally...The excitement behind birthdays just goes away.

The satisfaction that eclairs used to provide was nowhere to be found in souffles and moose cakes.

(Plz tell me you all remember those lacto king candies we used to distribute on our birthday in schools)

She was focusing on the shoot which was going great and practicing her music whenever she has the chance.

On the other hand Kaaya was running around frantically checking up on the list that sidharth handed over to her.

No no,it was not sidharth's idea.He wanted vikas to help him because he knew she will be busy with Sana's official work but guess who told him vikas is a good for nothing idiot and she can do it better than him?

Yea you guessed it.

So kaaya was right now arguing with a store manager.

K-Bhaiya ,do baar bta chuki hun k ye nahi chahiye, decorations aapko dikhai thi na waisi hi chahiye ekdum.

Man-Didi,aap ko bta toh diya k ldka wahi bnane mein lga hai,jab bhi ban jayega main aapko whatsapp karunga sbse phle.

K*sarcastically*Arey sahi hai bhaiya,janamdin do din mein hai usse aapka kya hi mtlb, aap toh ye agle saal ke liye prepare kar lo.

Man-Arey didi.

K*frustrated*Main bta deti hun agar ye nahi hua na aaj k aaj,toh is banner ko meri mayyat mein change kar dena.

The man laughed at her dramatics and said reassuringly.

"Didi ekdum krwata hun aap chinta mat karo,aap hi ka kaam kar raha hai ldka"

She stepped out and the sun was laughing at her practically.

K looked up at God and said
"Suno....jo bhi pka rahe ho bn gya hoga....ye oven bnd karo yar apna"

She heard someone giggle and saw a man,correction a very familiar man smiling at her.

K-Hey...you look familiar do i know you?

Man-Umm i don't know,graduation wali kaaya itni ptli toh thi ni.

She waited and then jumped into his arms.

K-Harami,tu idr kya kar raha hai?
Abu-Dhabi ka tel bech aaya saara?

Man-Tu rehne de,ig request 500 saal se pending pdi hai.Saala famous ho jayen ldkiyan toh bhav bahut bd jate hain nahi...bde log

K-Han bc mera baap toh bank mein sota hai,kuch bhi.

He laughed and said
"Tu ye bta bhagwan ko gaaliyan kyun de ri hai"

K-Yar garmi dekh,i wanted to drive off lekin gaadi ka wo haal hai k ispe tea stall khol skti hun main.

Tu bta yar....arjun.Its been sooo long.

Arjun-Bas paisa chaap ke tang hogya tha,gharwale bola wapis aaja.
Ab soch raha hun settle ho jaun.

K-Nice,toh kon hai ldki?

Arjun-Abey hai kahan,yar ye cheez toh investment hai.Karenge toh kuch mil jaye shayad.

Her mood dampened so she exchanged her numbers with him and said