SEVEN DEVILS ALL AROUND ME!!!

UPDATES ARE EVERY SECOND DAY...I DON'T HAVE A SPECIFIC TIMING SO PLEASE WAIT UNTIL 10 PM ATLEAST TO ASK ME IF AND WHEN I WILL POST🙏....LOVE YOU GUYS❤
HAPPY READING BABIES!!!!
.
.
.

The shoot was going great and everything was how sana likes.
She was working with new people and it wasn't so bad except her new producer.

That man was so annoying and ofcourse a blatant flirt. Sana has rejected his advances so many times but that man seems to not pay any heed to it at all.

She tried to avoid him as much as she can but this was his movie too and sana didn't want any trouble with him.

Strong hai lekin hai toh aurat hi...she knows how she will be looked at if he pulls out of this movie just to spite her.

Why was she thinking like this...well this was not his first time thirsting after an actress.

Vinod Mehra was a lecher who married a woman for her inheritance and was spending it on young women aspiring to be an actress.

Sana knew better than to trust him but she was not told that he will be there too.

So...even though she hated him,she had no other choice but to avoid him and focus on her work every day.

Infact she was so busy these days that its been 8 days of any contact with anyone in India.

She missed her friends but work will always be her top priority.

Sana was thinking of calling everyone tomorrow because tonight was not her night either.

She was tired and all she wanted was to sleep.

Sana slept as soon as her face touched the pillow.

She woke up somewhere around middle of the night only to see her phone ringing.

Sana saw kaaya's name flashing on the screen.

Sana*sleepy*Hey K.

K-Really?Tu so ri thi?

Sana-So ke uthi hun just.

K-That's what i thought.

Sana-So what's up?

K-Not my sex life.

Sana*laughing*Ab kya hua?

K-Hoga kya yar vikas is so sweet, mtlb achi baat hai...but sometimes i feel like i am doing all the work on intimacy while he sings tujhme rab dikhta hai.

Sana-K,what do you want from him?

K-I want him to sing rock me baby...bta na what should i do?

Sana-Bitch you're asking me for advice on how to seduce men?Do you know how long its been.

K-Yea....last time you had sex,Dinosaurs were alive.

Sana-Zyada ni hogya kuch.

K-Sorry sorry but still you can have any man you want sana,tujhe hi nakhre karke fir rona hai k oh my god no one wants me.

Sana*annoyed*Konsa ldka is layak hai bta?

K-Sidharth.

When sana didn't say anything kaaya continued
"Main bde bhai mein interested hun warna toh sidharth is a total hottie,tu bna le usey friend hum sb andhe nahi hue hain,we can see clearly"

Sana-No K,i won't sabotage my friendship...sabby ke haal dekhe tune..this is what happens when barriers are crossed.

Kaaya wanted to lecture her but sana was there to work,she didn't wanna annoy her.