THE CELEBRATIONS CONTINUED!!!

Sidharth was all prepared for sana to wake up in his arms.
Yes they were in a fort still and yes they in the same position, they were the night before.

He was trying to remember all the things he has planned for them and smiled.

Kaaya was a great help afterall and shriya will be joining them as well.

I mean sidharth will never arrange something special for her without leaving the people she loves out.

And he plans on making it a memorable one for her.So for the beginning, he decided to wake her up beautifully and then he can go make her breakfast as she takes wishes from everyone she knows.

Her fans must be waiting.

So in order to be the best boyfriend, he slowly drizzled few drops of water on sana and shouted
"God angel wake up look its raining"

Sana woke up shocked and looking around wiping her face.

Sid*laughing*I am sorry,i had to....Good morning doll.Happy birthday.

Sana-What the hell babe,i really thought it was raining.That's some way to wake me up.

Sid-I wanted to surprise you,now kissing you would have been super predictable so I did this.

Sana*smiling*Paida sirf main hi nahi hui thi sidharth, tumhara bhi time aayega.

Sid-Han toh main to tumhare sath har cheez k liye prepared hun sana.

Sana-Don't do that.

Sid-What?

Sana-Call me by my name.

Sid-Han?That is your name though.

Sana-I don't care,just don't call me that.I don't like you calling me by my name.

Sid smushed her cheeks in his hand and kissed the life out of her.

He touched her nose and said
"I am so sorry my world,now can i give you the morning birthday breakfast...i made a lot so it can take some time for me to assemble okay,just wait."

She smiled like a baby and said
"You may"

He walked off but threw her phone at her and screamed
"Its been blowing off,talk to people. They wanna wish you"

Sana was scrolling through messages,replying to some.

Shehbaaz only texted,there was no call.So raha hoga nalayak.

She looked around one more time and giddily smiled.And it suddenly hit her.

She hadn't still posted him on her socials.
So sana decided to hit him with a return gift.

She brushed her teeth and took a quick shower before he came back.

When he came back with the tray she made him hold still next to the food without telling him she was posting it right now  on Instagram.

Sidharth settled on a chair with no idea that she clicked him.

He saw her typing away and said
"You should go live or something,i am sure your fans want to see you angel"

Sana-Yea i will in a second....first let me just send thank you texts to these people who wished me.

She clicked a few pictures of him and then casually told him to click a few pictures of herself with the food.

Sidharth thought of it all to be pretty normal,he clicks her all the time.
He told her to start eating and he
started doing something on his phone and in the meanwhile sana typed what exactly she wanted to convey.