A MAN KNOWS!!!

Sana was frantic.Her mother wanted to come as well but she insisted that shehbaaz and she were not going with her and she will be fine.

Sana was constantly calling sidharth and naturally it was going to the voicemail.

She called shriya as well but she was sleeping.

Vikas and kaaya must have no idea because they weren't even in the same country so it was now just sana and her anxiety.

She was worried because that woman is the only family sidharth has.
He gave her a complete family and now his only one was in danger.

Her heart ached for him.

She knew he will be able to handle anything and everything life throws at him but still she wanted to be there for her man.

Sana-Maa i am leaving for the airport, driver aane wala hai.

Baaz-Main drop kar deta hun tujhe,kyun jayegi driver ke sath.

Sana-Nahi its okay,tu apna kaam kar,main paunch ke baat karti hun.

Baaz-Sidharth ko bolna k main aana chahta tha lekin yahan ka kaam thoda zyada hai.

Sana-Its okay sabby,i am sure he will understand.

Sana's mother came to her and handed her a box.

Sana-What is this mom?

Mom-Teri favourite treats hain, i know you won't eat anything and neither will he when he is stressed,toh have this okay and tell him everything will be okay.

Sana-Ofcourse i will,thank you.

She hugged her family goodbye and then immediately was on her way to go to him.

*Airport*

Sana was dragging her bag with her when a hoard of journalists came and started bothering her.

Ma'am...ma'am...one interview please.

Sana-Please,i am getting late for  my flight...she begged but they weren't listening.

Suddenly one of the reporter shouted

"Are you going to Mumbai because sidharth's mother had an accident"?

She just nodded and was about to go when she heard them say

"We thought they don't get along,she looks pretty affected for someone who never liked her"

That did it for her.

Sana turned around and said
"I don't know how you are raised sir,but  if someone that matters to the people you love is hurt,it is not the time for grudges.For your information we are on great terms and i respect that woman a lot.She is one of the strongest one i know and i would like for you all to pray for her well being rather than being negative and spreading rumors,thank you"

That was the last they saw of her.
She left the airport and boarded the flight.

Sidharth on the other hand was really worried.

Sid-Hello,han bhai.

Vikas-You sure you don't want me to be there???

Sid-Nahi bhai, you guys deserve a break besides i am sure she will be out of danger before you guys come back.

Vikas-I am worried bhai so keep me posted please.

Sid-Yea ofcourse.

He disconnected and the doctor came.

Dr.-Sidharth your mother is still unconscious but good news is there is nothing critical about her condition as of now....only few major injuries and we fixed them as well.