SETTING FIRE TO THE RAIN!!!

Sidharth and shehnaaz both were looking at the bride and groom.

Sana was thinking that she really looked beautiful, while all sidharth was thinking was how he wanted to run away from there and never come back.

She knew sid was getting uncomfortable when he kept loosening his tie.

Sana wanted to tell him to calm down but she knew this is not an easy thing to do.Not many people can do this and for that she was admiring sidharth.

Sana-We don't have to do this sidharth, are you sure you wanna go through with this?

Sid looked at her concerned eyes and said

"No....i want to do this....i want her to go from my life for once and for all"

Sana smiled and said
"Waise....the kind of hair that runs in his family ....i am sure he will be bald in 5 yrs from now and we both will laugh at lavanya for marrying him"

Sana fixed her eyes back on the couple reciting vows and she never heard such bullshit before.

Adi-"You're my best friend and friendship is the most important thing"

Sana-Pffftt....yea sure.

Sid*holding her laughter*Shhh.

Lav-Loyalty and patience, these are the two things of utmost value to me....i will stand by you when things will go bad.....

Sid-Pfffttt....oh god...they are killing me sana....i can't listen to this.

Sana-Well,its over.

They looked at the couple while both of them were announced a married duo.

Everyone clapped and they were welcomed on the dance floor by the Dj.

While they were dancing, sidharth and sana decided to sit at one of the table and enjoy the drinks.

They were having a good time when the sounds of glasses clinking was heard and everybody looked at the dance floor.

Lav-A toast to my husband....you are more than anything I've asked god for,i want to be by your side forever and i know this in my heart that whatever tomorrow brings i don't wanna see it without you being there with me...you are my soulmate,my other half...i hope everyone gets to live with this feeling that i get everytime i see you....a toast for our many adventures together...cheers.

Everyone clapped and cheered but when sana looked at sidharth, he was teary eyed.

Sana-sid are you okay dude???

Sid-Excuse me.

He ran outside to breathe some air and hopefully to not face that bitch ever again.

Sidharth punched his car and started power walking towards the open road.

Sana was trying to catch up to him but fuck these heels are so impractical....she misses her converses in moments like these.

Sana-Sidharth where do you think you are going???

He was not listening though...sidharth kept walking and he wouldn't have stopped if it wasn't for the scream he heard.

Sid turned around to see sana holding her ankle and screaming blood in pain.

He ran towards her in an instant and tried to look at it.

Sid-What the....are you okay..who told you to run sana..are you dumb?

Sana*angry mumbling*Yea for thinking you can behave like a human being instead of an ass.

Sid-Excuse me...maine bola tha kya k ye pehan ke mere peeche bhago.