FEELS LIKE HOME!!!

First of all ,thank you for the wishes and love.
And now if you don't follow me you must be wondering where i was or what i was doing?
Toh phle toh why on earth aren't you following me🙄😂
Jokes aside.... you can go to my wall and read the announcement i made,because i don't ever go M.I.A without telling you guys.

If you didn't check my announcement as soon as you realized i am missing,toh work on your love for me yar.
Aise thodi hota hai😂.

Anyways, i am adapting a healthier lifestyle now(for more details plz refer to my latest update on ishq ki baaziyan and read the note in the end)

I will try to get back on track but with me trying to get better,not doing too much of anything is also a requirement and i don't like half assing things.I want to make this quality over quantity so until i am all better and i don't feel satisfied with the update i write,you will not get them on a regular basis always.

Now sometimes i will be able to post regularly and sometimes i won't. So bear with me in both the cases and once your girl is feeling upto the mark,we will get this thing back on track!!!

On to the chapter now...i love you guys❤
.
.
.

Time was passing by as sidharth and sana were dating secretly. Its been fantastic two months of sana dating the lover boy and it was all going pretty almost great.

Well there is a reason for that almost.
Just you wait, i will tell you all about it.

When sana came back from her date both kaaya and shriya were waiting for her to spill the beans...and when she sat down,they tortured her for hours asking even the tiniest details.

Sana has explained to them the most imp.and basic rule though.

The dating thing and how she is still not in love with sidharth.

The girls were really excited to say the least.
And sana was happier than she's ever been.

She was radiating and cheerful and people around the world were witnessing that bounce in her step.

She was posting more,singing more and fans couldn't have been happier.

Sidharth and sana have really tried to keep it private.
They made sure to not be seen with each other at any cost but with sana's movie premiere around the corner, she was sure it was going to be difficult.

Things were great except for the fact that sidharth is pretty controlling and obsesses over her a lot.
Like sana won't respond for 10 minutes and he be texting her things like
"Are you mad"?
"Are we good"?

He is very insecure in their relationship and she knows the reason why.
Even after two months of being together, she isn't able to say that she loves him.

Sana is not the one to shy away from feelings but she will say it to him only when the muse hits her in the face with it,if you know what i mean.

They've met only 4 times ever since their date and media isn't helping his case either.

While he is in his office working he knows sana is out there probably dancing or kissing some guy she is working with.

For an actor that might not sound like a big deal but when you are sidharth, that pretty much flips you off.

Sidharth is not ashamed of showing his possessiveness and sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming for sana.

She tried telling him this many times but mostly he would change the topic and they would end up forgetting about it.

There was so much to explore about each other that sana was focused on that only.

Sidharth on the other hand was dealing with another problem side by side,but with sana it all seemed better.