CHARITY IS THE STRONGEST VIRTUE!

Vikas Shukla is one of the most helping and positive person you will meet.
He is sidharth's cousin brother but sid loves him like a real brother.

Vikas is loved and admired by all the people...so much that BOARD OF DIRECTORS wanted him to take charge instead of their ruthless prince but vikas never agreed to it.

He calls himself the Robin to sidharth's Batman.

And even though he works a lot for the company but vikas never even imagined betraying his brother for any reason whatsoever.

If you want to find vikas....you will find him living in sid's mansion.
WUTHERING HEIGHTS.

Ever since he lost his dad.....he and his mom live with sidharth and his mother along with an army of servants they have.

Charity sustains his life and even right now....a weekend night...he is not in any club...vikas is in a charity kitchen trying to help less fortunate people.
.
.
.

He was about to leave for home now...it was getting late when someone called his name
"Vikas....bhai....teri gaadi milegi kya ...wo saaman leke aana hai kuch"

Before vikas could say anything a voice from behind said
"Pagal hai kya be...itni mehangi gaadi mein kya tel sbzi laayega....rickshaw mein ja"

Vikas looked at reema aunty and her clear as real demeanor.

He laughed and said
"Ye le yar chabhi...le aa jo bhi lana hai...main yahi wait kar raha hun"

He went towards reema aunty and said
"Karne diya kijiye na....ek yahi jgh toh hai jahan aake dil se ameer mehsus karta hun....warna mehangi gadiyon mein kahan maza hai"

Kehte hain na....A person that gives to someone in need is the richest.

And charity is the strongest virtue .

Vikas believed in every word he said and he planned on living by this till the day he dies.

He was waiting for the boy to come back with groceries when his phone rang.
"Bhai...code red"

He just uttered a single word "okay"
And looked at his screen for whom this code red was to be applied.

The picture of Natasha Ramchandran came on screen and vikas laughed a little..he actually had a bet that she will stay for a year or so...but nope...4 months and he was already bored of her...bechari top actress bnne chali thi..mazak bn gyi.

Khair bro code suggested the next few things and with that in mind vikas went ahead to follow the necessary steps to get Natasha out of his life.

.
.
.
I don't have any schedule for you filhal....toh avoid asking when will you get the update jab tak the other story is going on...once that is done iska bhi schedule set ho jayega okay!!!
Next update will be the first chapter....have patience babies....good things take time...Bye!!!