CHASING PAVEMENTS

Sana was on the last day of practice. Its her show tomorrow and then she will be going back home.
As for sidharth he will be staying out of India for 3 days more than her.

His work was going great and he can't help but think its because he didn't tell anyone anything this time.
Not even vikas.

He totally kept everything to himself and now it all was coming out to be perfect.

Sana was sweating profusely as she finished her choreography session and concluded the session.

Everything was set for tomorrow.
She was hoping the show would be a huge success and then all that's left will be going back to sidharth.

Sidharth might disagree but sana appreciates few days of distance between them.
She feels it makes the reunion much better.
Everything she does, everything she thinks is more enticing because she knows he will be missing her even more and his 3hr long isd calls always confirmed that.

Every night they facetime and mostly sana is so tired from working out that she sleeps right away but he never disconnects.

Sidharth is a true romantic and still doesn't believe her luck.

She came back at her hotel and took a warm bath in order to relax her sore muscles.

She was in the tub when sidharth facetimed her.

Sana-Hey love.

Sid-Yes,mujhe pta tha bhagwan mujhe bahut pyar karte hain.Kya solid timing hai meri nahi?

Sana-Ofcourse,flirting band karo qnd and tell mehow was your day?

Sid-It was okay angel,i will be done really soon because i believe i handled things pretty well.

Sana*cocky*Jo mujhe smbhal raha hai,uske liye kaam.kya cheez hai?
You will do great i believe in you.

Sid-Thank you my world.

Sana-So,what are you doing right now?

Sid-Wishing i was in that hot tub with you.

Sana smiled but stared at his face and then said

"Is everything okay sidharth?you are thinking about something"???

Sid-Nahi bas aise hi.

Sana-come on,tell me no....what's wrong?

Sid-Aaa..actually aayush called.

Sana-Oh okay,and?

Sid-We know where the man lives,he had him followed.

Sana-That's great news sidharth, why are you sad then?

Sid-Don't misunderstand me when i say this.I am trying to stay calm like aayush said but its hard,mujhe lgta hai main kuch galat na kar dun gusse mein.

Sana-I know its hard to stay calm when you are so close to ending all this love,but its wrong.Its wrong because we can't do unethical things to unethical people....unme aur hum mein kya farak reh gya?

Sid-,Yea i know but he deserves to be punished for what he had put me through, don't you think?

Sana-Ofcourse i do babe,i am a scorpio. We created the word "grudge".
But at the end of the day,we are doing all this to bring a soul to justice and there is a right way to do things.
I think we should do that.

Sid-Yea you are right lekin chodunga nahi Sana main,i will kill him.Bas ek baar pta chal jaye k kon hai.

Sana saw how red his eyes were as he said it.