SLOW AND STEADY NEVER WINS!!!

_sidna_az_ is such a darling..i have a new cover of the book...all thanks to this beautiful human.
Thankyou so much for this love🤗🤗🤗🤗

Before you start reading, listen to this...billie is such a queen...and this song is so beautiful,the lyrics just are another cherry on top!!!Enjoy!!!

.
.
.

Sidharth was talking to vikas about his birthday party this Monday.

Sid-So who is coming from the friends group?

Vikas-Hmm so far...its 10 of the office ppl and shaurya and his wife.Baki toh formal invites hain.

Sid-Aur?

Vikas-Aur kya aur baki business wale kuch log aur home se bache bas.

Sid-Look at you ,you are deficient of vitamin K bhai....plz don't do this to yourself.

Vikas-uughhh..here we go again....sidharth stop being so lame yar.

Sid*laughing*Kya bhai...ek toh remind kra raha hun aapko ke aap bhool gye hain apni nyi friend ko add karna aur yahan meri hi class lg ri hai.

Vikas*deliberately*Fine...may be one more guest won't hurt...i will call kaaya to the party aur bas ho gya.

He stood up,sid wanted to really smack him for not inviting his friend shehnaaz. But he feared being teased,so he didn't say anything...this was not his party so he can't really choose.

Sidharth and vikas went to the office and decided to work on the upcoming project and ofcourse they are gonna call shehnaaz for this.

Aur sidharth ji toh kal se itne khush hain k unhone sbse keh diya k shehnaaz ko ye news wo hi denge.

He texted her number and decided to talk to her.

Sid-Hey sana.

Sana-Hey sidharth.

Shock no.1...no attitude...is she even okay?

Sid-How are you?

Sana-I am fine thankyou, how are you?

Shock no.2...exchanging pleasantries.

Sid-Umm wo i was calling to tell you about the next project,we were starting and was hoping to talk to you in person before we start the work.

Sana-Oh no problem,tell me what time and i will be there.

Sid-Isko kya hogya...hey bhagwan sar pe koi chot aai hai kya???Ye jhansi ki raani itni soft kbse pdh gyi?

Sid-I will see you in the evening before 9 kabhi bhi chalega.

Sana-See you around 7 then,bubye.

Sidharth kept his phone on side and calculated all the reasons sana can be so nice...and the top most was....

SHE WAS ATTACKED BY SOME ALIEN PARASITE AND THAT CHANGED HER PERSONALITY.

It was far fetched but fucking hell so is sana talking so nicely to him.

He knew something was up,he just had no idea what is was.
.
.
.

Sana was sitting with kaaya and a serious discussion was going on.

K-Sana i think you should do this music video and then sign another film....its an acoustic version of your song...you are going to love it.

Sana-I know but producer ka problem hai abhi bhi kaaya,money is still an issue on this project, what if i put my heart and soul into this and then it will sit on the shelf for years...that is heartbreaking man...you know music is not just work for me...i sing for my soul...it will be hard to let it go.