WALKING A MILE WITHOUT SHOES!

For those of you babies who don't know...i post every second day...and someday if i can't do it..i will announce it on my profile and if you follow me you will get notified in an instant.
Because i am currently working on another book and i update that on the alternative days...so technically i update everyday!
.
.
.

One of my most favourite songs✌....this is one of my driving jams!!!
Happy reading babies!!!
.
.
.

Shehnaaz woke up with a hangover that felt like her brain was about to give birth.
She was barely able to open her eyes and was grunting like an animal when she felt someone helping her stand and offered her a glass of water.

Sana drank it and her throat thanked her for it.

She tried to focus hard on the view but all she could see was blinding white light.

Kaaya was smiling at her with a pill in her hand.

Sana greedily took it from her and gulped it down in a second.

She was wondering how kaaya was here so early in the morning.

Sana*groggily*Hey K,what are you doing here?

K-Really????I do all the work while you party like crazy and this is what i get from you...no missed you...no hug?Damn woman where is my friend?

Sana laughed a little and after taking the pill from her,pulled her in for a hug.

Sana-So...the work is still not going easy i guess?

K-Don't even ask babe....I mean i love you par kbhi kbhi sochti hun itni bhi demand mein na hoti tu toh theek tha.

Sana*smiling*So now you want me to flop K?

K-No sana...what i want is a vacation to a beach with someone that knows how to rock my world.
But what m i doing instead...meetings and callings.

This is not the life i wanted to die living man😒

Sana-So the assistant thing didn't work out for you?

Kaaya-The assistant i have is so slow,it feels like working with a snail.

Sana*smiling*Get a new one babe.

Kaaya*grunting and sitting down*You know me well sana....kon wapis se itni hi mehnat dusre insan pe kare....ab to isey hi set karungi chahe kitna bhi time lage.

Tu ye bta k how was your date?

And the headache came back.

Shehnaaz tried to remember what happened yesterday and with what she could gather...the date was good.

Sana-Well...lets say we didn't try to kill each other....so it wasn't bad.

Kaaya-Oooo...something happened...i know it...i can feel it..bta na plz...i need some gossip man...i am so dickpressed.

Sana*gasping*Kaaya...that's depressed babe.

Kaaya-No ma'am...depression caused by men is called dickpression and i am dickpressed.😂

Right now in my life i have no romantic relationship.... give me some juciy tidbit so that i can stop thinking about how awful my life is.

Sana-Fine....i will tell you but then you will have to give me your honest opinion.

Kaaya-I am offended that you think i can do otherwise...idr ek hi setting hai aur wo hai honesty...tu bta toh sahi k kya hua?

Sana-Okay...so you know i was on the date with satan.

K-Yes.

Sana-And to my surprise...he was nice.

K-Nice as in gentleman nice or i wanna get in your pants nice?