ALL THERE IS TO IT!!!

Sidharth was shocked and vikas was absolutely gutted.

Aayush-I know,i know its hard vikas.But you have to understand its definite.
I have all the proofs and information.

Sid-So you did get in touch with assam people???

Aayush-I got a lot more than touch sidharth,i want all of you to sit down so  we can talk about it.

K-I don't understand, she is never present in any scenarios, let alone their business.

Shriya-Exactly,sana se bhi kabhi milna nahi hua as such,ye sb wo kaise kar skti hain?

Vikas-I have tons of questions.

Aayush-I am sure you do,this isn't okay.
Even i was shocked.

Vikas*disbelief*No,that can't be true. Mom toh...she...she can barely walk Aayush.
Why would she hurt herself if she is the one trying to sabotage us.
And if you are forgetting i was hurt too,my mother can never do that to me.

Aayush-I think that we should discuss the motive first.
You are elder than sidharth right???

Vikas-Yes.

Aayush-And kaayde se seat tumhe milni chahiye thi right???

Vikas-No....bade papa toh bde they na.
Toh us lihaz se sidharth ko hi chair milni chahiye thi.

Aayush-You think that but does she???

There was silence.

Sid-But she has always been the one to help me with things when i was going through a rough patch with mom.

Aayush-In what??You being irresponsible or wrong habits?
Tumhe late night aane pe chupana ya tumhare nashe ki aadat ko chupane wala insan acha hua ya bura???

Silence again.

Vikas was in tears now.

Vikas-What about the accident???
She can't be a murderer..no...no...this can't be true.

Aayush-I got to know from somewhere, that it was your mother who went there and chose the cars and even drivers.
So in a way she did it to herself.

Sid-I don't understand.

Aayush-I think its due to sympathy points,also the fact that no one looks at a unwell person with doubt.

Think about it,you think she doesn't know anything about your business but she knew Bella right???

Vikas-Yea.

Aayush-Well she was actually aware of anything happening around you guys always.
Its only you who thought otherwise.

Sid-Well even then Bella must be related to rajat or choti maa somehow,kisi bahar wale pe itna bharosa?

Aayush-Exactly,i was thinking the same thing that's why,i am running a background check on her.

Its strange we never noticed anything about her.

K-I did.

All of them.looked at K.

K-Actually i told sana this as well,k social media account to har ladki ka hota hai.
Its so suspicious k is ldki ki online presence hai hi nahi.

Vikas-Yea,now that i think about it.We know nothing about her.
She never really told us anything.

Shriya-So that's all we have to do? Find connection?

Aayush-Not really actually,sana needs to be home soon and we want to discuss a way to catch him as well as not give away her mother's safety.

K-Do we know where they are hiding???