NOT MUCH OF A CHOICE!!!

It was the day they were supposed to go back and sidharth was dreading going back to the hospital.

Yes,he hasn't talked to his mother in 2 days and even today he plans on not doing any such thing.

Call me whatever you like but uncomfortable situations is not really his strong suit.

Sidharth's mind was constantly battling as to how will he ever establish a balance between these two women.

He knows how Sana's brain works and it is because of that thing he already knows he can't tell her about the fact that his mother is trying to get rid of her.

She is very sensitive to people that matter to her and there is no need for unnecessary drama.
Its not like sidharth hasn't done anything.

But while talking to vikas about this situation,vikas made such a good point that it became hard to not give it a thought.

Vikas said
"Chal theek hai maa galat bol ri hai,lekin ye move in wali baat ka isse kya lena dena hai sidharth, it is a huge step for just pissing mom off...it will be like you are using Sana to rage her further"

Oh how he would like to be the bigger person but it was a fact that this whole desire to shift at a place with her was coming from a negative place which now when he is thinking about it seems less and less promising.

Another thing that vikas said which made him stress was
"You are not even a public item yet ,toh living in while not claiming your relationship is the worst decision you can take for your relationship.
Sana freaks out about a single picture dude...i don't think that is how you should let people know you are together"

Sid tried to defend sana and say
"Well...you know she has come a long way"

Vikas-I know but just two days back she was worried about that picture circulating the internet wasn't she?

Sid nodded.
Vikas-Looks like we both have to indulge in some serious thinking before talking to our women.

Sid-Our women?

Vikas*smiling*Yea I've made up my mind bhai,i will ask kaaya to take me back,these last few days have been hell and there is only one person i want to talk to about this.

And i know her family is still an issue but i figured i can come clean about my reasons and tell her directly that i am willing to go through whatever she and her family wants.
I just hope its not too late.

Sidharth was happy for him,kaaya is a one in a million and it will be tragic to see their love story fall apart like this.

So a recap for the ones who are late catching up.
1.Sid is not talking to his mom ever since he told her off.
2.Vikas is finally back to his senses and wants kaaya back.
3.Vikas's mother was recovering fine and they are going back today.

Now lets see what the girls are upto.

.
.
.

Sana was painting her nails and shriya was wearing a face mask trying to dry it off as fast as she can because she can't speak.

Where is kaaya?
Well i will let sana answer that for you.

Sana-K...plz bahar aaja yar,i promise your life is not over.

K*from the bathroom*It is sana,i will never love again and arrange marriage meri hone se rahi,toh hogyi na life khtm...i mean i already have money and a hot body what the fuck am i supposed to put in my bucket list now.

Sana-You had a boyfriend in your bucket list???

K*shouting*Yes i did,because there are tons of males in the world but very few men...i had a man in my bucket list sana.That is how hard it is to find love these days.