GHOST OF THE GRUESOME PAST!

Next update will be after i post a competition os of sidnaaz,i will announce both the update of next chapter as well as the os ...but you will have to follow me for getting that....once you do that you won't have to ask me when i will update next because i will announce the day i will update!!!!Thankyou!!!
Oh and if you want to read the competition os,plz add my book
ZAROORI HAI ZARURAT NAHI...,,to your libraries....thankyou!!!

A lot of answers and conclusions!!!
Happy reading babies!
.
.
.

You know how sometimes you wish you could turn back time to rectify some of the mistakes you've done.

For sidharth today was the day this feeling was eating at his heart.
Why???
He was forced to see someone he never wanted to see ever again.

Why was Lavanya back in India????Oh yea right...to get married ofcourse.

He still doesn't believe it.She had the audacity to come to his office and hand him the invitation.
Pff...as if.
Hell will freeze over before he goes to her marriage.

She was so happy,she looked so contented. He didn't like it a bit.

Sidharth drank another glass of scotch and decided to take charge of his heart.
He often wondered when she left him ,that what did he saw in her???

Yes she was beautiful but even then there are so many more beautiful women than her.
What was it???

I am sure all of us in our lives date ppl that don't fit into the societal terms of special....but after you break up with them you often ask yourself,why did I chose this person???
Why him???Why her???

And whether you like it or not answer is pretty simple....
OUR LOVE MAKES THEM SPECIAL!!!

You loved them,you chose to ignore the red signs that came along with them and now you are sitting in a bar thinking what is going on with your life and why would you ever have dated them?

Sidharth was in pain obviously,he wanted to feel the power he once had on his heart and also he prayed that everyone else is having a better day than he is.

But for sana, something even worse was happening.

She was right now sitting face to face with the ghost of her gruesome past.

Her mother was staring at her to say something and shehbaaz was silent mediator.

Badi maa was sitting on a chair nearby but not really saying anything.
She was really concerned for shehnaaz...maybe because she knows why there were gathered.

She wanted to tell her from Punjab only but her mother stopped her.
There was a chance if sana knew her mom was coming,she would have left the city and not come back until she leaves.

Sana-Kyun aaye ho?

Mom-I wanted to see you,how are you???

Sana-Alive and working.

Mom-Bahut saal hogye shehnaaz, can you plz try to move out of the past,for our family's sake.

Sana*agitated*What do you know about family woman????Don't talk about it like you give a damn about me or this family...your actions showed otherwise.

Mom-Sana plz beta....i have told you many times...he apologized, he corrected his behaviour, he even stopped drinking...what else could he have done???

Sana was in tears now-Oh the nerve you have woman...the nerve you have to come into my house and justify his behaviour...you are defending him.I really don't want to talk to you so plz just leave at your earliest convenience.