HALF A HEART BUT IT STILL BEATS

Kaaya entered into the mansion with her heartbeat, mile a minute.
She hated that she was getting so much affected because of vikas.Usually she doesn't give a fuck but this was different.

He was different...and also she fucking likes him.

Feelings don't come easy to kaaya but she knows when its different.

She actually felt a connection with vikas but maybe he is one of those innocent looking fuckboys that play you with the words.

She entered and decided to not overthink this.

K was about to ask the house keep if shehnaaz is awake and if they can call her downstairs..kyunki wo us aadmi ke bedroom mein nahi jaane wali.

She was looking around for help when her toe banged into the coffee table and kaaya was about to have the fall of her lifetime but someone saved her.

You know how sometimes you look at God and mumble"merese kya dushmani hai" because you believe someone is out to get you...yea..this was one such moment.

Kaaya was waiting for the impact of hitting the floor.....but it never came. She opened her eyes to see her in the arms of the man she was running from.

Vikas smiled at her and said
"Clumsy as always...thank god i caught you"

K*mumbling*I am not thanking god for this.

Kaaya straightened herself up and said

"Thankyou..can you get sana plz..i would like to leave"

Vikas*hurt*Why are you talking to me like this kaaya?Is everything okay?

And that started her button of rant.

K-Oh yea....eveything is fantastic...i finally thought i should stop hating men and try to date...and the guy i liked fucking slept with me and stopped showing interest in me....you tell me how would you feel???

Vikas like the dumb head he is...didn't get it and said

"So you like someone and slept with him....i thought you liked me"??.

K*pulling her hair*Tumhare namak mein iodine hai????Mujhe ni lgta hai....warna itne bde gadhe ni hote tum...i am going to get sana and leave that's it.

Isse phle vikas kaaya ko kuch puchta k hua kya hai...she ran to his bedroom.

Bechara vikas apne hi bedroom se bahar hai...while everyone else is in there.

Kaaya ran up the stairs and in a hurry barged into the bedroom but the sight broke her heart with the weight of love.

K clicked a picture in her phone and mumbled
"Awwww....kaise ek dusre ki trf muh karke so rahe hain....goals"

She decided to wake sidharth up...kyunki sana ko toh wahi uthayega.

K gently shook him and whispered
"Sidharth.....sidharth"
He was not waking up...kaaya looked around and saw water on the nightstand.

She took some of it in her hand and splashed it on his face.

Sid woke up with a jolt.

Sid-Damn it...i thought it was raining.

K*smirking*Han perfect romantic picture mein bas usi ki kami thi.

Sid-Han?

K-Nothing....can you help me take her to the car...i would like to leave asap.

Sid looked at her face and knew the problem in an instant.

Sid-No luck with my brother???

K-Ppl who only want to fuck...why would they need any luck???Your brother is an idiot...plz tell him that.