CALL OUT MY NAME!!!

A/note-The timing of both sid and Sana paragraphs is parallel,so sometimes if it seems like sana already said something that is not yet happened in her paragraph of setting its because it will happen later and the dialogues you read of her with sid were in time ahead. How they reached upto that point of conversation will be explained in the next paragraph.
.
.
.
Sidharth was driving straight home and thinking to himself what the hell was happening.

Vikas and sidharth both need to leave for the ashram immediately if something severe happened.
Or he could just fly his mom here but...what if?

No..he absolutely can't go there. Vikas didn't sound belligerent, it can't be that bad right.

He reached home and ran inside only to see vikas and few other people talking in quite serious demeanor.

Vikas saw sidharth and hugged him.

Sid-Bhai kya hua yar.

Vikas-I was about to get ready and leave for work lekin i got a call from someone saying k the car in which they  were got into an accident.

Sid-How bad is it?

Vikas-I don't know bhai i think we might need to fly there because they aren't telling me anything  properly.

Sid-So let's fly.

Vikas-Han main bas bdi maa se baat karke puchta hun k konsa hospital hai.

Sid-Go ahead...ek second..kya?

Vikas-What?

Sid-Accident kiska hua hai vikas.

Vikas-Meri mom ka sidharth, i told you na maa is in hospital.

Oh god...sidharth was so dumb.
Vikas calls her bdi maa obviously, it wasn't his mother,it was choti maa.

God they really needed to go see what was going on.

Sid-Maa theek hai?Meri mom i mean.

Vikas-No she is hurt as well but she has scrapes and bruises only,maa was brutally hurt because she was by the window where the truck banged with the car.

Vikas was getting a bit emotional.

Sidharth comforted him and said
"don't worry bhai,it will all be fine okay...you get the tickets,i will be back from office in 2 or 3 hours and then we can leave alright"

Vikas nodded and sidharth went back to his car.
He decided to go to his office in order to hand the reigns over for few days.

Sidharth reached office, he called the staff in and assigned the duties to each and everyone of them individually.

He signed a few things and after he felt like he was okay to leave,sidharth ran back to home so that they can leave for the airport.

Sid was on the wheel when his phone pinged and the text appeared on the screen.

"You busy"?

He couldn't reply so he avoided it.

And then an image appeared which he downloaded ofcourse but didn't watch as he got a call from vikas right at that moment.

Vikas- Tickets hogyi hain bhai,tu ghar aaja i will breif you on everything.
Media found out as well, its all over the internet.
These fucking idiots don't even care if its a sensitive issue.Jldi nikalte hain.

Sidharth disconnected and prayed for the safety of both the women.

Hopefully nothing bad will happen to choti maa.