LIKE YOU WANNA BE LOVED!!!

*Steam warning*-This chapter will have some mature content,so if that isn't your type of thing,wait for the next.

Happy reading babies!!!!
.
.
.

Sana was stretching her legs as she just woke up after a great sleep.
And a certain someone should get the credit for that.

She was about to go into the washroom when she heard someone shouting from downstairs.

Sana peeked out to see kaaya jumping up the stairs.

K-Hey,thank god you are up,i need help.

Sana-Hold on bro,relax..kya hua.

K-Anniversary hai meri yar,and i have no idea what to do.

Sana-Hain???

K-Toh kya aur?Aaj tak saal complete hua hi nahi kbhi jo pta ho how to deal with it.Haye ram sana,what do people do when they hit the 1 year mark?

Sana-Say,goodbye and never see each other again?

K-Dekha....we have terrible experiences in relationships yar...i bet tera bhi yahi haal hone wala hai....when you will hit the 1 year mark.

And that did it for sana,the realization just hit her and she sat down on the bed with that old lady look that tells you something serious is going on.

K was in her own thoughts when she saw sana staring into the oblivion.

K-Sana....no dude,this is not the time for your meltdown, its my thunder plz.I am fucking freaking out.....plz help me.

Sana-No i am fine,its just that sometimes i forget how big of a deal my relationship is.
You know he hasn't asked one personal question about my past..he respects my privacy so much...i am really lucky to have him i swear.

K-That is actually nice but can we focus on my issue...i am in relationship with the same boy for over a year and i want to give myself some medal or something....lekin at the same time i also wanna tell my parents about him and try to break their dreams of getting me married to some boring monte carlo v neck sweater wearing dude..ugggh!

Sana-Well that is hard,your family is already excuse my language but pretty tight.

K-pretty tight???They are fucking control freaks,i mean i love them dude but we have some weird toxic relationship and i don't know what to do.

Sana-Okay calm down, have you even told vikas that you are freaking out?

K-No i haven't duh!I can't let him know i am lame,you have to wait for marriage for these secrets to be revealed...everyone knows that...what the hell.

Sana-Fine...let me access the situation, i am going for work in an hour and may be i can talk to him and tell you if vikas will pass the test or not.

K-Yea you do that,also tell him to stop eating garlic abhi se,my mom is a bloodhound and she hates garlic smell more than anything.

Sana*making a face*What?Why can't you tell him that?

K-I am cool remember, you have your man ,you can be lame with mine.

Sana*laughing*Okay fine bro, i will do it, now i need to pack a few things for my date tonight.

K-Oh yea the bang festival you mean😂

Sana-Shut up,no one calls it that.

K-Call me no one then,bye boo!

Both of them decided to do their own things while also stressing about their relationship.
.
.
.