MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE!

(Official 1st chapter)

EID MUBARAK TO ALL MY LOVELY PEOPLE ❤❤❤❤

Happy reading
.
.
.
Another regular day in the life of Shehnaaz.
She was busy doing endorsements and shoots and song recordings.

It was quite late but she was not the person to rest before she nails everything to the core.

She gave another take and went to check it.

"Yea..this is perfect"

Sabby....i think it is enough for today....we can continue the rest tmrw...olrite.

Baaz-Thank fkn god di....mujhe toh lga tha aaj hum sbki kabar yahi khudegi....tere perfect shot ka wait karte karte.

Chalo bhai....jao ghar saare...madam ne thumbs up de diya.

Everyone swarmed out of the set like they were holding their breath to leave.

Sana laughed and asked her brother
"M i really that scary"???

Sabby pulled her cheeks-Nah....thodi si bas...ek do chammach scary hai baki pure cuteness hai.

Par kabhi kabhi smile kar liya kar di...kuch ni hota.

Sana glared at him and said
"Smiles don't get the job done...sabby...hard work gets it done...smjha...chal ab lets head home"

They both sat in the car to leave and finally get some much needed rest.

They were on there way to home and Shehbaaz was trying to tell her something but failing miserably.This was his life story....outside of the house she listens to whatever her manager tells her to but as soon as they wrap it up,she is his Ice Queen sister...who is so hard to talk to,you will chew your own head rather than talk to her about something personal.

He knew shriya will kill him soon if he will not let sana know about both of them...but he was trying so hard to not let it affect him.You must be thinking that shriya had no intentions of telling her,what changed, well he will catch you up.

It was few days back and they were having a heated argument about this private thing..

Shriya-Why do you have to be so persistent....i told you we can wait.

Sabby-May be you can but i can't...i live with her 24×7...pta hai kitna mushkil hota hai usse jhooth bolna..kabhi kabhi toh lgta hai uske retinas mein scanner to ni lge hue...shriya plz yar main pagal ho jaunga.

After an hour long convincing, shriya finally agreed to it and said
"Fine,do it...main nahi karungi..bataoge tum,Now the next time i come over there aur tumne nahi btaya hoga...toh mujhse bura koi ni hoga..yaad rakhna"

And it was since that phone call he has been trying to tell her but dude...it was a way lot harder than he imagined it to be.

As soon as they reached home,sana organized her shoes by the door and then called her cook
"Badi maa.....khane mein kya hai....kitni osm khushboo aa ri hai"

The only person who gets to see the child in her is her badi maa...that stayed with her all through her childhood and even today refuses to go back to Punjab....her exact words were
"Tu pagal hai...itni si thi...hath mein fit aa jati thi..tbse tujhe paal ri hun...mujhe  pta hai mujhe kya karna hai tu apna dhyan rakh...main idr hi rahungi tere sath...hun chup chaap chaliye roti khao....lgi smj"

It was that day and to this day ,she never once told her to go back if she wanted...she has been more than a mother to her,hence the name BADI MAA...unko is ghar mein naukar bolne ki himmat kisi ki bhi nahi hai..aur agar koi bechara glti se bol deta hai toh unki  agle hi din ticket kaat di jati hai.