WALK AWAY FROM PAIN!!!

Sana was really stressed about her mother.Its one thing she is her mother, the other being she is a woman who is being abused.

Regardless of who it is,domestic violence is not okay.Stop making excuses for a man who knew better and still treated you like crap.

Its one thing to be emotionally cripple,but to hurt a woman physically is a whole another dimension. Torture is not just physical..but physical is a form of torture and it requires immediate attention of yours.

When you give yourself away willingly to a person and instead of cherishing and respecting you he decided to inflict pain upon you in any way shape or form be it emotional or physical... that is the moment he lost you and your respect.

From that point onwards whatever you do for him is out of fear and not love and if it's not love you are just being a slave to your emotions, because you lack the strength to move on.

You need to love yourself enough to walk away from anyone that insults you.The problem starts when you put yourself second to anyone in your life.
So before you go ahead and be in love with someone else, remember that you are your first priority and it will help you to make better decisions with the clear mind.

And now sana knows that. She knows what a woman in love should be treated like.

Sidharth was so supportive that his big loss was not even a discussion as soon as he heard about her mother.
He planned the journey back home in 2 hrs and then right now,they were in a plane cozy with a drink in sidharth's hands and a sundae in Sana's.

She was humming to the tunes of
"Amy Winehouse, Back to Black"

We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to
I go back to us!!!

Sid was on his laptop still,trying to crunch some numbers and she was tapping her hand on his shoulder as she rested her head on the other one.

He has been at it for 3 hours into the flight and sana was getting bored now.
She flipped through the movies to watch but none of them were good enough...so she switched the tray off and adjusted the aisle armrest.

Sidharth looked at her as she got comfortable practically sitting in his lap .

Well there are few perks of money that you have to be jealous of and flying first class is one of them.

Their seats can literally turn into fucking beds and sana was putting their money to good use.

She put her head down and he laughed.

Sid-Umm not that i mind being in mile high club angel,but i think we should wait for the lights be out first.

Sana-Oh ofcourse, now i have your attention.All men think about is this right?
Maa sahi kehti thi saare mard ek jaise hote hain.

Her dramatics always made him smile.

Sid-Saara performance mere liye hi bacha k rakha hai ya kuch director ko bhi milega?

Sana- Don't worry babe, there is a lot more where that came from.

Sid-I know that gorgeous, do you wanna sleep so early?

Sana-No but you are busy and everything on this entertainment selection is boring.I am getting annoyed.

He saw her making a face and said
"I am sorry doll,just give me 10 minutes to wrap this up and then we can talk okay"?

Sana-Arey nahi,i wasn't trying to disturb you baby. I can wait until you are finished.

He kissed her forehead and then went back to work as sana started playing best fiends on her phone.