YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!

Hey everyone, i hope you guys are okay!
I finished all the events and i will think of something new for the os book pretty soon!

But the kind of things i am seeing around,i want all of us to take some time and acknowledge the fact about what is happening.

We are not fighting for money,jobs,luxury bags and clothes and neither this crisis is for land.

Its air that we are fighting for.

So when this all is over,plz use the time you have on this planet doing something to give it back to earth.

I hope we learn from our mistakes of thinking it was over and going back to clubs and shoppings and weddings,when we should have been wearing masks and isolating.

It doesn't matter how it happened, but it did.

So i wanted to give you all some pointers that i feel are helpful during this time.

I mean to each its own but i wanted to do my part by saying that we need to stay together and fight this!!!

1. Try to minimize your exposure to even the news about this virus.
(You already know the important things by now and if you don't check them out from verified sources)

2.Don't look out for deathtoll.Its not a cricket match ,you don't need the live scores all the time.
Besides we have enough sad news already.

3.Do not look for additional symptoms or added information all the time on search engines,paranoia is really common these days so please avoid that.

4.Please...please do not send sensitive videos or death and fatality messages in groups or public accounts,not everyone has same mental strength as you and instead of helping, you can actually trigger pathological problems ,depression being one such problem.
Remember not all of us have same mental built.

5.For me personally music is a great relaxer,so try to listen to music,develop a new hobby,learn a new game and catch on things you were too busy when you were on the go all the time.
Board games, online group games and making blanket forts are some of my favorite ones!

6.If you get mild symptoms or someone you know is sick and showing symptoms Remember...a strong mind helps a weak body and isolating,eating right and sanitizing is your best bud during this crisis.
I can write an essay about vitamin c,immunity boosters and hydration benefits.
But i assume you guys know already.
So try to keep away from other people and nurse yourself back to health with help from a lot of authentic sources and medical professionals.
Online consultations are a blessings for this situation.

7.Positive thoughts and energy will always help you feel better. Hence,it is really important to avoid watching more than you can take.
Unless you can actually help the situation there is no point in ruining your mood and others as well.

8.Focus on your work and future plans.
Build a portfolio so strong that even you will hire yourself.
(Taking any online course is a great example)

9.Watch comedy movies and videos and stay with laughter,as laughter is the best medicine.

10.Like Pi says in Life of Pi ,"Above all don't lose hope"
This too shall pass.

To those who lost someone due to this situation, my deepest heartfelt condolences and love.
Just know that we are all in this together and its not over until its over!

Feel free to text and talk.
Stories ka kya hai,chalti rahengi.
I want you all to be happy!
And even if you are not right now,i promise you will be❤

Stay strong, stay safe🙏