SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!

Shehnaaz was still thinking about that phone call.

Definitely pi rakhi thi....sawal hi paida nahi hota ke wo aadmi aise baat karta.

She heard vulnerability in his voice yesterday and sana wanted it to be false.

"Modern day draupadi hai ye aadmi,is it really possible he is still not over her"?

The idea of mighty sidharth shukla still crying over a female was really hard to digest for her.

She was trying to come to terms with the facts but she was sure she was missing something.

Why would he wanna go to the wedding if he still hurts over it?

Sana decided to use sources for the first time to figure this out better.
She said yes to the damn event, she needs full disclosure before she sacrifices her soul to the satan.

Sana smiled and slept peacefully that night, may be because she had a plan to work out the math of sidharth's past and hopefully try to be civil with the man,that helped her last time she needed it.

.
.
.

In the morning vikas and sidharth were discussing how to take the next step in investigation without alerting the mommies of the house.

Sid-May be we can find sonia first and then ask her directly, why did she leave the job like that...and ofcourse if something unusual happened that day or not.

Vikas-You know we found where her daughter lives ,so may be not that long before we get to meet sonia ...are you...i mean i know its a lot to take in bhai...are you okay?

Sid-Yes...honestly kal raat ko bahut bechain tha lekin after a while it subsided.

Vikas-Really?Who helped you?Asian,russian,Milf????or your favourite BDSM?

Sid*not amused*Well it was someone i asked to be my date.

Vikas-A date?To where?

Sid-Lady Lucifer's wedding.

Vikas-What the actual fuck sidharth...you can't go there...no way...i am not wiping your tears for another year i am sorry.

Sid-First of all how insensitive of you to bring it right now and secondly....i wanna go...i want both of them to see that it doesn't matter to me now ,i am fine.

They were going to argue a bit more but mothers arrived and reluctantly they changed the subject.

When they both reached office, sidharth ordered for vikas to not let any calls disturb him...he was going to look into the designing and ad campaign for today.

Vikas obliged and sidharth's phone was placed on DND.

On the other side kaaya and sana were sitting with their lawyer right now.

Sana-So we can fight back right?

Lawyer-Ofcourse,but we might need a little help of the witness that saw him shoving you and being disrespectful towards you.

Sana looked at kaaya and she shrugged her shoulders.

Kaaya-Give us a minute to discuss all this gaurav...i will get back to you asap okay.

Gaurav nodded and they took his leave,rest was to be done on the phone only.

Sana-K,kya lgta hai..should i talk to him about this?

K-Dekh...i think you should but then again i might be bias....main toh chahti hun office chalen unke and we can talk about the event and how he tried to bother you,you know.